Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it time to forgive Katy Perry?

PunkTheFunk

Should Gagadaily officially forgive Katy Perry?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gagadaily officially forgive Katy Perry?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Borislshere
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I won't. Her fake woke scheme will never be forgiven since she's also refusing to testify for Kesha when she cries about #metoo and she cares about woman. Terrible person tbh. :classy:

What exactly did you want Katy to do in the Kesha case? Get on the stand and lie? Create some incident with dr.luke just so she could help Kesha win? What a sh*tty reason to not like someone. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

remove Katy from the GGD blacklist (which currently contains Sam Smith, the Chainsmokers, and the entire nation of Azerbaijan).

Please add Perez Hilton, 21 Pilots, 6ix9ine and Jakarta-a-a-a to that list:huntyga:

Spoiler

Azealia Banks the only reason why I forgive ya is because your album slayed my (w)hole pubic wig and your feuds got more and more entertaining as time passed by :derpga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Dreammonster

I mean Katy is good for a throwback. I mean I kissed a girl, waking up in vegas, hot n cold, firework, tgif, teenage dream just to name a few of my faves. Also really digged witness different sound but yeah katy is just meh at this point. I never really hated her just didn't like all that shade she threw at Gagz...

Guest Messy vers

Actually, it's not about competition. For example, Arianna Grande is huge and may be a competitor for Gaga as well. But no one offend her.

Katy Perry has no talent and she's so mean to lot of people. Sorry Katy fans, but that's the true. I don't wanna offend anyone.

monstertoronto
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I won't. Her fake woke scheme will never be forgiven since she's also refusing to testify for Kesha when she cries about #metoo and she cares about woman. Terrible person tbh. :classy:

Honestly she said on the record that Dr. Luke  never did anything to her.  That was her experience.  It's ridiculous for anyone to BLAME Katy for refusing to testify to something she doesn't feel actually happened to her.  

Archived