life

Gaga covers Billboard

Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This part is also important:

"Gaga hasn’t really started planning the Chromatica Ball. If 2020 has taught her anything, it’s not to get ahead of herself. “I’m going to learn so much from now until the day somebody tells me you can effectively social distance at a stadium,” she says, slipping into the slow, calm delivery of a Mister Rogers monologue. “When that day comes, I’m going to build a show that’s tailor-made with kindness. I’ve been through enough to tell you that even though we can’t go onstage now, I know we will. It’s painful, and it’s hard and scary, but I promise we won’t be six feet apart forever.”

I encourage everyone to read the article, it's great! +visually pleasing 

Where is LG7
1 hour ago, Noir said:

THE WIG REMINDS ME OF 6IX9INE I CAN'T LIE 

we dont know ha

we only claim mark kanemura and his rainbow wig

1E2NJ

I love her hair so much!

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

ToxicHot

Y'all are gonna hate me for this (more than some of you do already :ladyhaha:), but that wig reminds me of 6ix9ine. :lmao: 

She looks great though! And this is definitely a cool look, I love the photoshoot.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Healed My Heart

I just love her so so so so so so much:giveup:

Her interviews lately are everything. Loved the callback to her Harper's Bazaar interview from 2014 talking about finding that "one little glimmer." This has been my mantra in facing depression since that initial interview and it was so meaningful to see her say it again. :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

ToxicHot

I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING:

Her wig is almost like a throwback/reference to the Born This Way era. Back when she had yellow and teal hair. :bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley: And now the colors are together in one!!!!!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

StrawberryBlond

I thought she was riding a mechanical bull at first! Maybe that's how it's meant to look? She looks so much like the kooky Gaga from years ago. She clearly still does stuff like this to remind her fans that she's not completely lost that side of herself. What was the general gist of the articles, I know she said something about putting on a socially distanced tour sometime in the future but was there anything else?

24 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Y'all are gonna hate me for this (more than some of you do already :ladyhaha:), but that wig reminds me of 6ix9ine. :lmao: 

She looks great though! And this is definitely a cool look, I love the photoshoot.

Haha, I kinda see where you're coming from! I was getting more of a Jeffree Starr vibe myself! Not that I mean any of that in a bad way, Gaga's always been ok with androgyny and she looks fire however she presents herself.

OMonster

She is THE artist of our generation. 

Such a powerful, strong, complex, inspiring, intelligent, talented human being.

There will never be another Lady Gaga, and to read such recent quotes that confirm that her spark and energy and passion for art is still alive and kicking makes me so happy. 

It also feels like the 911 music video is really going to be the 'savage' Gaga we all love. I'm so excited. 

Oh... and I adore the unashamed love she has for her own work. Describing 911 as 'poetry' and relating the duality of 'Lady' and 'Gaga' to cubism is everything I needed today :bradley: Felt very ARTPOP in the best of ways. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived