Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry
23 hours ago, Brecht said:

WOW! JUST.... WOW! :bradley:

The theme is a little weird tho. Is she going against PETA again? 

Wait how is she going against PETA?

EDIT: **** IS THAT COW SKIN?

social experiment gone wrong

36 minutes ago, not a french fry said:

Wait how is she going against PETA?

EDIT: **** IS THAT COW SKIN?

You called leather very differently.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

51 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

This is sold out everywhere 😢 it’s going for 4x the price on eBay.

The Billboard? Check local stores 

gagaforgaga2010

Anyone else having issues with getting this Magazine? I live in a somewhat rural/rust belt town. The nearest large city is Chicago and all their stuff is still shut down for the most part. It seems Barnes and Noble have decided to discontinue the magazine in my area due to COVID. :( I'm so sad. I have nearly every Billboard cover from her entire career. 

On 9/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, gagaforgaga2010 said:

Anyone else having issues with getting this Magazine? I live in a somewhat rural/rust belt town. The nearest large city is Chicago and all their stuff is still shut down for the most part. It seems Barnes and Noble have decided to discontinue the magazine in my area due to COVID. :( I'm so sad. I have nearly every Billboard cover from her entire career. 

LavenderLamborghin
On 9/18/2020 at 12:17 PM, gagaforgaga2010 said:

The magazine is available for purchase again on shop.billboard.com!

I just checked after spending my weekend looking for the magazine in person with no luck since it was sold out online yesterday.

59 minutes ago, MANiCUREd said:

The magazine is available for purchase again on shop.billboard.com!

I just checked after spending my weekend looking for the magazine in person with no luck since it was sold out online yesterday.

There are people selling it for 140$ on eBay...a $ 8.99 magazine for that are they serious?!

LavenderLamborghin
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

There are people selling it for 140$ on eBay...a $ 8.99 magazine for that are they serious?!

That is ridiculous! Looks like billboard sold out again this afternoon. Hopefully they print out more to meet the demand.

Archived