news

Voce Viva commercial ft Lady Gaga

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

She looks stunning and I love what they were going for with the models singing along but something sounds off to me. Maybe the way it is mixed/produced? Also while she looks so soft and elegant the location of the shoot leaves a lot to be desired. 

berlinforme

Am I the only one getting strong Daenerys vibes from her styling? She looks great, especially in the last shot! :enigma:
The ad itself was nice, but I would prefer the Tudor ad.

HeavyMetalLover
34 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You can't be objective about critiques though. Those are inherently subjective remarks. I could tell you that 911 sucks because of reasons 1, 2, and 3, and are you gonna tell me that that isn't my opinion, but a fact? I don't hate 911 btw, but you get my point. That's like saying a movie review is an objective critique. You can support your thoughts with objective ideas, but your critique about a song is subjective.

Also, SFA is just as "untouchable" as other songs. I literally don't understand what your point is. Take 911 for example. Sure, there are people who dislike the song, but the amount of "haters" for 911 is probably the same as SFA. Some of them are just more vocal about it. 

I disagree - you can be objective. You can subjectively like/dislike something, but you can also separate your own feelings and look at a work of art objectively. There will always be bias, but there are ways to look at and reflect on something objectively. "I like this because x, y, z" is different from "This is a strong work because x, y, z." Will there be some overlap? Probably, because of bias, which is impossible to remove fully, but you can separate the two.

In my experience, SFA is considered untouchable and rarely ever critiqued here. That's my "literal" point.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
31 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I might give it another chance but for me it’s like: we’re supposed to sing but we’re actually models, but we’re supposed to sing in this gig so...here it goes lol

You're not wrong.

rs_600x600-180927070309-600-lady-gaga-emd-092618.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

i don't remember ARTPOP

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

Am I the only one getting strong Daenerys vibes from her styling? She looks great, especially in the last shot! :enigma:
The ad itself was nice, but I would prefer the Tudor ad.

omg this you said it.

there is absolute no comparison. it was a lot more interesting to watch. this one felt they were trying to be niche. for me it sucks when it shows they “tried” to achieve something which is thee case here.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

You're not wrong.

rs_600x600-180927070309-600-lady-gaga-emd-092618.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

She looks absolute Gorge in here btw

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

NewUsername

So originally the ad was going to premiere 2 hours before the online event, which was postponed to today, in 2 hours. Thought the ad was going to officially come NOW then? It's not on Valentino's IG yet.

This has been removed. Is it uploaded anywhere else? Or are we all waiting for the official drop from Valentino?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Concertaholic
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This has been removed. Is it uploaded anywhere else? Or are we all waiting for the official drop from Valentino?

Just search Gaga Valentino Voce Viva on YouTube and you’ll find it :staymad: 

2 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Just search Gaga Valentino Voce Viva on YouTube and you’ll find it :staymad: 

Omg this is so beautiful and STUNNING :wub:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Can someone explain to my why a perfume ad using an acoustic SFA version means that the thread is flooded with people talking sh*t about the original version, even going so far as to discuss which other songs on the album y'all find dated? 

It's like you all literally sit there and wait for an excuse to vent your negative opinions. 

Make your own thread or go to the Chromatica Discussion thread. :saladga:

Archived