Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

music news

Mylène Farmer - L'ame dans l'eau

Lucas

I personally never listened to her but she's basically the french Madonna, so the Madonna fans here should give this woman a try :happy:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
21st Century Karen

I watched the DVD of her 2019 show yesterday, and how the hell she looks so young? :saladga:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, 21st Century Karen said:

I watched the DVD of her 2019 show yesterday, and how the hell she looks so young? :saladga:

She is a vampire I think :enigma: she looks almost the same since she started. Like she aged 10 years in 30

Edited by Musicisfreedom
Bitch I'm Madonna

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Esteban
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I personally never listened to her but she's basically the french Madonna, so the Madonna fans here should give this woman a try :happy:

She is the real deal

 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
21st Century Karen
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She is a vampire I think :enigma: she looks almost the same since she started. Like she aged 10 years in 30

She drinks virgin's blood. :firega:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

I personally never listened to her but she's basically the french Madonna, so the Madonna fans here should give this woman a try :happy:

She is actually French-Canadian if not mistaken 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...