šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

What did you think when you saw the first ASIB trailer?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

that shallow was my fav song ever and i already felt so moved by the aaa-ah thing... Then I yelledĀ : Mum we're going to see a movie together.Ā 

hello hello baby.

Blastertoyo

I much prefer the ā€œalmost every single personĀ has told me that they like they way I sounded but they didnā€™t like the way I lookā€.Ā 
Ā 

over the final line where she goes on about ā€œevery single person that Iā€™ve come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too bigā€

that line sounds too much like Gaga

Ā 

please enlighten me to death

Danny Milk

I remember I watched it in the school library when I arrived in the morning, I was so excited from that snippet of Shallow but I never expected it to become as big as it had

I guess it doesn't really matter

I watched it with two of my coworkers and one of them bawled her eyes out at the end. She also became obsessed with Shallow and ARUTW. I tested up a bit. I thought it was a beautiful film.:enigma:

23 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I much prefer the ā€œalmost every single personĀ has told me that they like they way I sounded but they didnā€™t like the way I lookā€.Ā 
Ā 

over the final line where she goes on about ā€œevery single person that Iā€™ve come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too bigā€

that line sounds too much like Gaga

Ā 

Isn't it the same line just edited and cut short for the trailer?Ā :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Isn't it the same line just edited and cut short for the trailer?Ā :bear:

No itā€™s a completely different lineĀ 

Ā 

please enlighten me to death

Archived