🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Our latest 💌 monthly fan mail 💌 includes a Chromatica pop socket, 2 glow-in-the-dark wristbands, a sticker set, and a set of art cards. Hurry up!
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump campaign overspending

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, malazam said:

U really think he's losing? The polls are just like 2016..

Where did you get that from my answer to, "when does the RNC cuts their losses?"

Stop looking for a fight.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

justhislife
59 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said:

It’s going to take a miracle for him to win. At what point does RNC cut their loss and try to keep the Senate 

A miracle like them coming up with an amazing Coronavirus relief bill just a week before the election and spinning that Republicans as a group did it with the help of Trump?

ilocorB

1.1 billion dollars wasted just to try and make someone president... this is making me sad. 

• Like 1

FATCAT
2 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Hes behind 7 points nationally, and several in nearly every swing state and he still went broke :toofunny: He also said he might have to inject $100M into his campaign to keep it running while Bloomberg just pledged $100M towards helping Biden in Florida alone.

and Bloomberg could drop 4 billion and not even notice a thing. I'm almost positive that we're going to see these hyper-advertised money drops on states the last 3 weeks

chilly waffle

malazam
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Where did you get that from my answer to, "when does the RNC cuts their losses?"

Stop looking for a fight.

What? I'm genuinely asking u think he's losing?

56 minutes ago, justhislife said:

A miracle like them coming up with an amazing Coronavirus relief bill just a week before the election and spinning that Republicans as a group did it with the help of Trump?

Didn't he announce something like this some days ago? Also he's prob rushing the vaccine 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Cersei Lannister

He’ll raise and spend any amount of money he sees necessary to stay in power. And the truth is that it’s probably going to work. But we aren’t gonna go over there yet 

More wine 🍷

gabeoz
47 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

and Bloomberg could drop 4 billion and not even notice a thing. I'm almost positive that we're going to see these hyper-advertised money drops on states the last 3 weeks

For sure. It's pretty obvious that the Biden campaign is betting ahead on a full media/social media blitz for October and has already starting dumping tons of money into ads in swing states.

Question is what Trump will do. His running out of money is bad news for his social media campaigns, not to mention the disaster of his former campaign manager that had to step down just recently that compared their campaign strategy to the death star. :air: 

Edited by gabeoz

justhislife
32 minutes ago, malazam said:

What? I'm genuinely asking u think he's losing?

Didn't he announce something like this some days ago? Also he's prob rushing the vaccine 

He wants more money, but I think they're magically all gonna push through the bill. 

PartySick

And the cool thing is Biden is putting Trump on the defense in states like Florida, North Carolina, and even Texas and Georgia. Which means he has less money to spend on states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Arizona. All of which are crucial to his reelection :billie:

They taunted Biden for "burning money" in red tinted states but it might actually be a genius move.

2 hours ago, malazam said:

They're not though. Biden is massively out performing Hillary in several swing states and, unlike 2016, there's no serious 3rd party candidates to eat up whole percentage points of votes so Biden is actually capable of getting 50%+ in a state where as Hillary and Trump often found themselves in a high-40s vs high-40s situation :lolly:

It's going way better for Biden right now. As long as we vote, we 100% win this.

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 3

TheOriginalOne
12 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Aren't the elections very soon? Like in october?

No mija, in November. Hopefully we can get this pendejo out 

• YAAAS 1

Dulo Peep
5 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

No mija, in November. Hopefully we can get this pendejo out 

Language!!!

• Love 1

ThisGuyTony

$800 million in what? :rip: 

Wouldnt be surprised if someone was embezzling off the campaign. :billie: 

Forbidden Love
23 hours ago, malazam said:

the polls couldn't be further from what they were in 2016. at this time in 2016, Hilary had a small lead and wasn't substantially far ahead in any of the swing states, nor was she poised to sway certain traditionally republican states. Biden his doing all of that. Hilary was never this far ahead. never. 

• Like 2

Lion Heart

Wtf is he spending on? 

I wouldn't be surprised if they're spending money on fake protesters to infiltrate marches across the country and causing mayhem. I mean WHERE is the money going? To his hotels??? Get ready for a long election night, maybe week(s).