💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West urinates on Grammy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Wow such disrespectful, disgusting, and mentally unstable behavior...GET HELP

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Forget the fact that he "needs help" and is an absolute narcissist, just for a quick moment. 

.......I'm just wondering, what exactly is this supposed to do? Like seriously, taking a piss on your Grammy is going to solve WHAT?? :saladga:

And also, the fact that he actually posted this on Twitter and thought this was some sort of good idea? It's just IMMATURE. :wtf:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

latina twilight

Prepare for his next meltdown when he gets his Grammys removed and gets banned from the ceremony and future nominations.

And if they don't, that would speak VOLUMES of the music industry, more than whatever he could say himself.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Wasn't Voce Viva premiere postponed because his wife said no one should post anything on social media for some sort of protest?

And yet he did that? Wasn't it planned all along?

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, MonsterPug said:

The fact that this grown ass man has the resources to get the best help, best doctors and the best care in the entire world and instead of taking advantage of that, he choses To do dumb s**t  like this, angers the hell out of me. His mental illness is no excuse to how he is behaving. I cross the US boarder to Mexico every damn weekend to go see a psychologist Because I can’t afford the prices here in the US. There’s no excuses why he’s not taking his meds and getting help. Screw him and his ego. 

This is not about it. This proves that mental health problems can happen to anyone, and having resources or not it can be equally difficult to get help. Sometimes it's a very long process to even start thinking about getting help, sometimes people just don't do it, it's still a mystery in science. 

DirrtyPony
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think he's mentally ill? He's just an asshole with a god complex pulling stunts :awkney:

If he wants his masters then sue for them and make a legal argument. Don't piss on a Grammy. Wtf :smh:

My pity well is bottomed out for this mess. I pray his wife and kid get the hell away from him.

Extreme narcissism is considered a mental illness :shrug:. Otherwise, I see it the same way.

Strung out for another taste

This site... We preach kindness and positivity then laugh and take the p*ss. I dont particularly like him but he is human after all and I hope he gets the help he needs.

Teletubby
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Wasn't Voce Viva premiere postponed because his wife said no one should post anything on social media for some sort of protest?

And yet he did that? Wasn't it planned all along?

tenor.gif

It wasn't Kim campagin GagaNow spreaded misinformation. Kim just took part in it.  You can read about it here e:https://www.stophateforprofit.org/celebrities-join-instagram-freeze
and it was about freezing Instagram not whole social media but it seems no one said Gaga and she even didn't post BeKind on her Twitter :messga:
The celebrities and influencers will demonstrate solidarity with #StopHateforProfit by freezing their Instagram account on Wednesday, Sept. 16.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

wetasspussy

Lowkey iconic:billie:

First man to ever pee at a grammy:billie:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

its just a piece of material, i dont like kanye but big whoop he pisses on a trophy. The music industry is exploitive and if he wants to make a big ass deal out of it, good, but i hope **** changes for smaller artists as well

Archived