news

Gaga People Interview

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsieurRed

I love her relationship with her mom. I can relate to how difficult it is to talk about your mental health with your parents. 

🧚‍♀️

monsieurRed
5 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I am so in love with this hair, she looks incredibly beautiful.

i haven‘t watched the whole interview yet but I am so curious as to why being ‘Lady Gaga’ depressed her so much. She doesn’t really go in depth as to specifically what’s going on. But I understand it must be really hard to talk about for her. I am really curious as to what it is she really wants deep down/what will make her happy if her career is causing her so much pain and anguish?

She’s touched on it before. That being famous makes her feel lonely and like a commodity, not a person. 

🧚‍♀️

GagaSine
Just now, monsieurRed said:

She’s touched on it before. That being famous makes her feel lonely and like a commodity, not a person. 

I know but I just want her to elaborate further, like what does she think would alleviate that? If she was free of all her contracts would she disappear/live anonymously and stop releasing music or what? I am just very very curious about her true feelings.

monsieurRed
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I know but I just want her to elaborate further, like what does she think would alleviate that? If she was free of all her contracts would she disappear/live anonymously and stop releasing music or what? I am just very very curious about her true feelings.

I hope she doesn’t ever stop releasing music but whatever makes her happiest 🥺

🧚‍♀️

VasilisVas
12 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Well she talks about really serious issues about her life, eating disorder, mental issues and that she didn't want to be Lady Gaga and to make music before Chromatica. 

Statements like these make me confused. When Gaga made her debut in 2008 she constantly said being Gaga is who she is and it’s not all part of an act. What we see in interviews, music, videos, etc. is what she is in real life. Now it seems like all that was a lie. 

fantastic interview nonetheless. 

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Statements like these make me confused. When Gaga made her debut in 2008 she constantly said being Gaga is who she is and it’s not all part of an act. What we see in interviews, music, videos, etc. is what she is in real life. Now it seems like all that was a lie. 

fantastic interview nonetheless. 

Well reality is complicated. Things can change. It's possible she truly believed it back then but started to change when she suffered because of the meaning and image of Lady Gaga other people projected on to her and she lost control. :) Then she had to re-evaluate.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

9 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

It's not though. It's still her truth. But it's not until you experience the darker side of fame — isolation, depression, money, commodification, pressure, industry standards, competition — that you start to feel wary about it. Imagine being the biggest global pop star and having everything by your side but still not be able to find true happiness and peace. Also, the way the society tears you down as quickly as it builds you up. It's hard being famous. Everyone wants a piece of that pie but it gets dark pretty quickly once you realize that fame, especially such gargantuan fame, is a double-edged sword. People grow and change and learn over time. Sometimes what we believe in might not be what's the best for us.

If I were her, I'd feel exhausted too and would want to quit it even before her tbh.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

8 minutes ago, Mr S said:

The link is not working

1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

It has been removed

See below:

8 hours ago, HybridAT said:

You can watch it here :happy:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

It's not though. It's still her truth. But it's not until you experience the darker side of fame — isolation, depression, money, commodification, pressure, industry standards, competition — that you start to feel wary about it. Imagine being the biggest global pop star and having everything by your side but still not be able to find true happiness and peace. Also, the way the society tears you down as quickly as it builds you up. It's hard being famous. Everyone wants a piece of that pie but it gets dark pretty quickly once you realize that fame, especially such gargantuan fame, is a double-edged sword. People grow and change and learn over time. Sometimes what we believe in might not be what's the best for us.

If I were her, I'd feel exhausted too and would want to quit it even before her tbh.

This. And I remember too she's talked about how much she misses people and how she can't just go out and talk to people anymore. It must be very lonely. And she's made remarks multiple times about not liking to have security around her all the time. 

I don't think that negates the Lady Gaga persona actually being part of Stefani, but the baggage that comes with being Lady Gaga must feel very heavy at times (in spite of all of the benefits). 

She/Her/Hers

FameHookah
8 hours ago, TRJTA said:

Omg her lips look more and more like they're supposed to. I hope she will never get lip fillers again. Her natural face is so pretty, soft and friendly and she also looks younger this way. I hope Gaga will realize she doesn't need the fillers to look pretty. She looks so good natural.

This, omg shes so gorgeous naturally

WTF is MDNA

Just now, Franch Toast said:

This. And I remember too she's talked about how much she misses people and how she can't just go out and talk to people anymore. It must be very lonely. And she's made remarks multiple times about not liking to have security around her all the time. 

I don't think that negates the Lady Gaga persona actually being part of Stefani, but the baggage that comes with being Lady Gaga must feel very heavy at times (in spite of all of the benefits). 

Yes, the lack of connection that she feels with people because now she's "Lady Gaga" and everyone just wants to have a quick selfie with her or fangirl over her and not try to have an honest, open conversation anymore.

I always go back to this interview [timestamped appropriately] and it reminds me how much she had been going through over the years up to that point (and still did even afterwards and probably still does in residual ways even after all the healing). She says how she craves that "human connection" and how much she "loves people" but because she's Lady Gaga, she can't. This is also why she wrote songs like Plastic Doll and Fun Tonight.

I hope she can truly be free of her struggles, her fears and insecurities one day and find true happiness and peace. :heart: 

Archived