Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Official: Madonna Biopic Written by Madonna & Diablo Cody

God Control

Featured Posts

flyaway
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Imagine Gaga playing her and getting that Oscar :billie:

Imagine Gaga getting an Oscar for playing her and Madonna losing for Best Director :bear:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
2 hours ago, SLAG said:

I swear if Gaga were doing this ya'll would be throwing a damn parade.:neyde:

We are always here to support a legend :bear:

turn up yes GIF by BrownSugarApp

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, TheRoof said:

for her 80s early 90s look Julia Garner would be great , Madonna also started following her on insta not so long ago btw

fotojet.jpg

Yeah, she looks quite a lot like her. And she's an amazing actress, loved her on Ozark (the only reason why I finished the first two seasons).

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Hyperballad
3 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

Girl no, I’d feel exactly the same if Gaga did this. I’d be slightly more curious to see it, but I’d still think it was gross. 

That’s a lot of emotion for a biopic

God Control
4 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

There’s really no way around celebrity biopics. If someone waits until the artist dies like Bohemian Rhapsody it’ll end up not being entirely accurate and becomes a directors vision. If it’s like Elton Johns biopic where they’re too much involved, it becomes too biased and narcissistic.

That’s what I thought. There’s no middle ground. It’s either a director giving their own take where they merge, cut or add things for dramatic purposes, or an artist’s version which tends to put them in a positive light. But I guess since they tend to use autobiographical books as sources for some movies or documentaries, this is basically an adaptation of an autobiography 

27monster27
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think it could be the big project Madonna needs in her career right now. Apparently she'll also be working on the Original Soundtrack

She needs to give us Something to Remember Vol. 2 with stuff from 1997 to 2019. (Huge, but iconic.)

he/him/his

DiamondHeart326

Everyone bitching about her writing her own biopic saying it is egocentric and narcissistic just remember any rumors people spread about you and how you wished people knew the truth, we all should be in charge of our narratives, as a writer it's liberating to be like ok bitch this is me and do your autobiography, and every single situation has 3 sides, their recollection of the way they felt about it, your recollection of the way you felt about it, and the brutal honest truth. Just cuz she tells her narrative in a way that you might not believe is true doesn't make it bullshit when it's how someone remembers their life their past their memories, I guess what I'm saying is I think it's completely ****ing stupid to judge something you have no knowledge of yet, a film you haven't seen,  a song you haven't heard, a story you haven't read, an emotion had that you've never felt, a continuing list of examples but you get the point and it doesn't make you cool it doesn't make you edgy it makes you an asshole. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but to have an opinion on something you don't even know about yet it's just becoming a norm for everyone to act like this, no wonder there's so much hate in the world,  we've become conditioned to automatically hate everything that isn't within our interests and likes and it's crazy.  🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🧡💙💛💜💚🖤💚💜💛💙🧡

P.s I don't mean anyone is an asshole here please don't misunderstand I'm speaking solely in a generalized manner even including myself. We all do it. But we need to become more self aware of our behavior and actions. I love you guys! My big dysfunctional monster family I wouldn't trade for anything! 

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Everyone bitching about her writing her own biopic saying it is egocentric and narcissistic just remember any rumors people spread about you and how you wished people knew the truth, we all should be in charge of our narratives, as a writer it's liberating to be like ok bitch this is me and do your autobiography, and every single situation has 3 sides, their recollection of the way they felt about it, your recollection of the way you felt about it, and the brutal honest truth. Just cuz she tells her narrative in a way that you might not believe is true doesn't make it bullshit when it's how someone remembers their life their past their memories, I guess what I'm saying is I think it's completely ****ing stupid to judge something you have no knowledge of yet, a film you haven't seen,  a song you haven't heard, a story you haven't read, an emotion had that you've never felt, a continuing list of examples but you get the point and it doesn't make you cool it doesn't make you edgy it makes you an asshole. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but to have an opinion on something you don't even know about yet it's just becoming a norm for everyone to act like this, no wonder there's so much hate in the world,  we've become conditioned to automatically hate everything that isn't within our interests and likes and it's crazy.  🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🧡💙💛💜💚🖤💚💜💛💙🧡

P.s I don't mean anyone is an asshole here please don't misunderstand I'm speaking solely in a generalized manner even including myself. We all do it. But we need to become more self aware of our behavior and actions. I love you guys! My big dysfunctional monster family I wouldn't trade for anything! 

Thank you

this is basically the same message given by Gaga in her opening monologue in the MARRY THE NIGHT music video 

“when I look back on my life... it’s not that I’ve been dishonest, I just loathe reality...as an artist, I can paint it “ u know 

♥ Kindness Police.

Cookie Tookie

Some of you queens need to plant your a$$ in a seat real quick. Insulting and dismissing the queen of pop because “ShE hAs aN aTtItUdE” and pretending like she didn’t revolutionize pop music as we know it and allow women in the entertainment industry to express their artistry and sexuality freely. We are blessed that she gets to direct her own biopic, instead of having someone else direct it after she passes and skew her whole life story. 

androiduser
5 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Aren’t biopics usually made when someone is dead? I’m confused. 

umm, no?

Ray, about Ray Charles (filmed while he was still alive)

What's Love Got to Do With It, about Tina Turner

Rocketman, about Eton John

Archived