Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Evans: “Things happen, it’s embarrassing..."

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This got me thinking about how almost everyone dragged Jennifer Lawrence when her nudes leaked (and it wasn't even her fault) and everyone was blaming her for taking them. But when it's a man and he's got a nice package, everyone jumps to his defence and praise.

Huh

I like dancin', and ponies....

idk for sure but it feels like it was done on purpose :bear:
probably he doesn't have that many offers after ending his relations with marvel
moreover, the corona situation doesn't make things for actors better, so he could decide to remind about himself this way 
you never know tho 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

LittleMonster20
Just now, Sunny said:

This got me thinking about how almost everyone dragged Jennifer Lawrence when her nudes leaked (and it wasn't even her fault) and everyone was blaming her for taking them. But when it's a man and he's got a nice package, everyone jumps to his defence and praise.

Huh

Double standards sadly.

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

probably he doesn't have that many offers after ending his relations with marvel
moreover, the corona situation doesn't make things for actors better, so he could decide to remind about himself this way 
you never know tho 

actually, you might be up to something:gum:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Admin changed the title to Chris Evans: “Things happen, it’s embarrassing..."
Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Huh

Why would you think those who blamed JLaw are the same with those praising Chris Evans? 

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Why would you think those who blamed JLaw are the same with those praising Chris Evans? 

I'm just noting the general response. Twitter, for example, is mostly defending him, especially men. But when the same thing happened with JLaw, the response was the opposite.

I like dancin', and ponies....

HeavyMetalLover
5 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

you never know tho 

source.gif

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived