💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Featured Posts

Economy

I mean it's their choice but I'm not sure it's a good career move. When your relatively new still it's usually not a good idea to take long breaks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

DAMN the comments on this thread. You guys got unleashed. You don't have to listen to their music if it's not your cup of tea, let other people enjoy things. 

LostBoyfriend

Now this IS tonedeaf.

"This is the record vaccine." What kind of stupid comment is this. I get it that they might think their album its good and want to bring a good mood during all this shitshow, but to say a "record vaccine", completely tone deaf.:koons:

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, intotherosegarden said:

I would really like to know where he gets his ego from.

It reads to me as if he wants to release his album alongside Billie's outside of COVID when she's at her highest possible peak so that he can ride her coattails with the songwriting and production credits on his record as well as his own because he knows he doesnt have a large enough following to do it on his own. That's almost parasytic to me and makes me really question his character and how much control Billie has on her own artistry. 

I've always gotten that creepy controlling vibe from him ever since he stated in interviews he basically barks at producers when they come up to him asking to work with her...he wants her all to himself and just so happens he wants to use her as a way to catapult his own music career lol....this will end badly down the road where they split and he becomes really bitter...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

They may have to walk this back, because the pandemic isn't going anywhere for a long time, so I don't think they will actually wait for touring to resume making music. We shall see, but I can't see them standing by this. Their career will be over, they are still fresh and new. People will forget about them, if they do.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

He’s just another man wanting to take credit and control a woman’s career. She’s just too young and blind to see it now.

pop ate my heart
7 hours ago, 21st Century Karen said:

It's funny how users see hate everywhere. :billie:

istg they use that word way too much. they can't stand when people disagree with them. they threat with calling the mods when somebody says something they don't like (even if it's respectfully or in pure fun) and then they're the same ones that call this site a cult :awkney: mentol illinois

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

istg they use that word way too much. they can't stand when people disagree with them. they threat with calling the mods when somebody says something they don't like (even if it's respectfully or in pure fun) and then they're the same ones that call this site a cult :awkney: mentol illinois

NOT MENTOL ILLINOIS :lmao: :lmao:

Anyways, I agree. Some people should learn that no one is gonna stan their fave and its ok.

pop ate my heart
50 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

DAMN the comments on this thread. You guys got unleashed. You don't have to listen to their music if it's not your cup of tea, let other people enjoy things. 

so just because some random people in a FORUM site have a conversation about them, you get SO thrown off that you can't enjoy them? nobody's throwing hate, yall are the ones that need to remember what this site is about and I'm sorry if you don't like it. but let people talk about things, jeez.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Thomas P

Kinda dumb tbh. This pandemic isn’t going anywhere, and as much as I love Billie, momentum for a second era will slow rapidly as time goes on. 
If she wants to strike while the iron’s hot, she should release next year.

(however if she wants a lorde like career, she’ll be fine then) 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gagaloo911

Good, but they should just keep it forever and never release another one. No one wants it.

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Good, but they should just keep it forever and never release another one. No one wants it.

With streaming numbers like Billie’s I truly believe you spit lies :billie:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived