Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
society

#RIPJKROWLING Trends On Twitter

TED

I rarely read fiction, but I love her and the story sounds very interesting, so I’m definitely reading this. All of the background noise is unnecessary. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 10

Galvon
1 hour ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

The author, 55, has penned a book called “Troubled Blood” slated for release Tuesday about a male serial killer who dresses as a woman while on violent killing sprees.

That's actually not even that original. Tbf I can't judge a book that's not released yet, but I've seen a movie with a character that fit's a similar discribtion. Tho that was a horror movie, Idk what her new book will be like.

Edited by Galvon
  • Like 1

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, DC said:

Omg... all of her tweets were just promo for this book :air:

her mind!! :mark:

• LMAO 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, TED said:

I rarely read fiction, but I love her and the story sounds very interesting, so I’m definitely reading this. All of the background noise is unnecessary. 

Do you want a cookie for being #different and #notlikeveryoneelse (and also supporting a transphobe and calling people who are pointing out her BS "background noise")? 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 10

Dulo Peep

I wonder if her book will succed, people can be so unpredictable

Franch Toast

Which one of you wrote this?

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 16

ImTired
1 hour ago, DiskoBaby said:

I’m not gonna judge it without reading her book first 

I'll judge it for you. Trash. :vegas:

• Thanks 1

FentyGa

we love to see it:vegas: rip ms jk:bear:

RudraCNG
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Omg it was her the whole time :messga:

tumblr_oelvdh7rTo1rv6sroo1_540.gif

(It's Joanne Rowling, isn't it? :rip:)

Edited by RudraCNG
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 2

Dukttapetoo
1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

It makes me so so sad. But at the end of the day she’s entitled to her own opinion, as much as I hate it. 

Having a favorite color or preferring sunny days to rainy days are opinions. Thinking all trans women are innately dangerous perverts is bigotry.

My name is Intalis, Papa Nein Juan-Juan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Dukttapetoo
13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I wonder if her book will succed, people can be so unpredictable

I mean did anyone know it was the 5th in the series?

My name is Intalis, Papa Nein Juan-Juan
  • Shook 1

TED
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Do you want a cookie for being #different and #notlikeveryoneelse (and also supporting a transphobe and calling people who are pointing out her BS "background noise")? 

I’m just expressing an opinion and it just so it turns out it is #different and #notlikeeveryoneoneelse’s here. Is that forbidden here? If people like you were not that quick to jump to conclusions and cancel other people for expressing their opinion, maybe the hate parade would be instead a debate with constructive consequences. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

DiskoBaby
10 minutes ago, ImTired said:

I'll judge it for you. Trash. :vegas:

Oh, did you read it already?

Marilyn MonHoe
17 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

B0-DA796-A-4-FF7-41-AB-A252-44-A3-E7-B59

• LMAO 5

MANiCURE 6
56 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm gonna rant with spoilers :bon: 

Hide contents

That movie is SO POORLY WRITTEN WTF. It's clear to me that the events of this movie were, prior to the turn of the trilogy into a five-movie series, meant to be what happened in the first act of the middle movie. The moviesis basically taking the charactes from point A (Newt and Tina away from each other, Jacob with amnesia, Queenie and Creedence on the good side) to point B (Newt, Tina and Jacob together and Queenie and Creedence on the bad side) but JK made it the worst way possible. Like really? Queenie joined forces with a muggle-hating man who promised she would be free to marry muggles? Grindewald taking out of his ass that Creedence is Dumbledore's brother??? And don't even get me started on Nagini. She made a whole deal about Nagini during promo and she literally does N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Like JK g0rllll.... :saladga:

The Harry Potter serie is so powerful and well written cause she wasn't involved at all in the writing of the movies.

Writing a book is not like writing a movie. I think she needs to find someone to write Fantastic Beasts cause she's not a good movie writer.

And I agree so much with you...

• Like 1