🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
society

#RIPJKROWLING Trends On Twitter

alsemanche

inb4 people defend her because she did not mean to diss trans people with that character (which would have been believable maybe if she hadn't shown blatant transphobia over and over again)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Red

... I-

Can we remove J.K. from Harry Potter's canon please? Let's just pretend it was written by Britney Spears or something

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Well, Harry Potter is such an interesting series because it has no writer! Almost like the folk tales of the old times! :vegas:

They do have a writer!

• LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

RudraCNG
Just now, Red said:

... I-

Can we remove J.K. from Harry Potter's canon please? Let's just pretend it was written by Britney Spears or something

Omg we posted the same at the same time, our minds :messga:

Edited by RudraCNG
  • LMAO 2

MJHolland
7 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

The author, 55, has penned a book called “Troubled Blood” slated for release Tuesday about a male serial killer who dresses as a woman while on violent killing sprees.

I ****ing hate this person more than I can even say 

What an absolute piece of trash 

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Like 1

GagaSine

I’m not gonna lie, I have not read this series but my mom watched the tv adaptation and I enjoyed what i saw 

the excerpt going around from her book though is such a terrible example of writing, it sounds like a right wing fanfic :saladga:

Da J
8 minutes ago, DC said:

Omg... all of her tweets were just promo for this book :air:

A true commercial mastermind :mark:

gag

...which is published under her pen name Robert Galbraith, the name of an infamous anti-LGBT conversion therapist.

Yeah no one can chalk this up to ignorance anymore, it’s disgusting and malicious, plain and simple.

142cce3a936b0501298db305f536c41bdc17e3c8

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ
  • Thanks 11

Shadow

Troubled Blood sounds like a popular trope, but wasn't that theme already explored in Silence of the Lambs and other thrillers? 

So the SJW mob is canceling JK Rowling so hard, they pretend she's dead? Hopefully it doesn't give her book free publicity. What happened to an old fashion boycott? Money or lack there of speaks louder than Twitter.

This is now. How can I change tomorrow if I can't change today?
  • Like 1

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

inb4 people defend her because she did not mean to diss trans people with that character (which would have been believable maybe if she hadn't shown blatant transphobia over and over again)

This 

♥ Kindness Police.

Daylight Jokers

Why is she so obsessed with the trans community? Get the **** off their back, gurl.

• Like 1

Red

I just gotta say that I fear for Fantastic Beasts 3.

Spoiler

Not that much tho cause Crimes of Grindewald was so mediocre that I'm not even sure if I wanna know how the story ends.

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Thanks 1

MJHolland
4 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Troubled Blood sounds like a popular trope, but wasn't that theme already explored in Silence of the Lambs and other thrillers? 

So the SJW mob is canceling JK Rowling so hard, they pretend she's dead? Hopefully it doesn't give her book free publicity. What happened to an old fashion boycott? Money or lack there of speaks louder than Twitter.

People demanding equal rights and respect make them misguided Twitter SJWs now? They're "mobsters" now? 

Would love an explanation here. 

Edited by MJHolland
Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

JoeMo

It makes me so so sad. But at the end of the day she’s entitled to her own opinion, as much as I hate it. 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1