šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West blocked from ballot after missing the deadline by 14 seconds

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

RapperĀ Kanye WestĀ missed the deadline to appear on theĀ WisconsinĀ presidential ballot by 14 seconds, and a judge has upheld the decision to keep him off the ballot.

Judge John Zakowski ruled in favor of the Wisconsin Elections Commission on Friday night, effectively keeping West off the ballot in the state. He had filed a lawsuit against the WEC over the previous decision to bar him from the ballot because his nomination papers were submitted 14 seconds after the 5 p.m. deadline on Aug. 4, according to theĀ Green Bay Press Gazette.

Source :Ā https://sports.yahoo.com/kanye-west-blocked-wisconsin-ballot-223011798.html

tumblr_inline_pif1yavEmu1sqsq0d_540.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

cbc kids ok GIF by CBC
If only he had gotten Kanye dressed in his Kanye vest a little fasterĀ 

maybe he was just Kanye stressedĀ 

please enlighten me to death

Bubblegum Bitch

Every second counts, but I think this is... hmm, not stupid but... it's like unnecessary bureaucracy.Ā Ā 

Chromatography
1 minute ago, 21st Century Karen said:

Every second counts, but I think this is... hmm, not stupid but... it's like unnecessary bureaucracy.Ā Ā 

okay that or a good lesson for kanye to learn that heā€™s not above deadlines because of his stardom. celebs could use a little more humility. just like forĀ every other working american, deadlines are deadlines.Ā 

PartySick

Good. Biden needs Wisconsin and voters don't need to have games being played with their ballots :nails:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

raragaga

tenor.gif

xoxo

ShtoopidLahv

Lmao me when I submit my college assignments on blackboard ten seconds late and have to email the professor insisting it was bad internet connectionĀ :ladyhaha:

Lion Heart

Awesome :party:Ā 

Also since you're all here, early voting starts on September 18 in Minnesota + South Dakota, September 19 in Michigan +Ā Northern Marina Islands + Vermont, Virgin Islands, Wyoming;Ā andĀ September 24 for Illinois!

https://ballotpedia.org/Early_voting

It's time for the con artist on the White House to leave. :party:Ā 

Ā 

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

Archived