🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

SFA Viva Voce Valentino campaign will be STUNNING

HybridAT

Update: new glimpses of the ad  :sara:

"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."

Twitter

It’s gonna be a moment. groovin.gif

American news and social networking service.
  • YAAAS 1

MANiCURE1295

Sine From Above (And It Healed My Heart Heard a Sine) (Solo Piano Acoustic Version) coming for GRAMMYs :firega:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • YAAAS 1

NewUsername

Been PERCHEDT since the announcement. Can't wait for Wednesday, these teasers make me excited!

• YAAAS 1

the Devil of Pop

Do you guys think Elton's vocals will be on SFA Piano Version, or will it be Gaga solo? Either one sounds great to me!! :excited2:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

Sebs

A guy I know (big "My mom works at Netflix" tease I know) works at Valentino or whatever, anyway he said the commercial is so stunning, like STUNNING, a full Mother Monster moment with a lot of diversity (race, shape, ecc).

• Shook 2

HybridAT
3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Do you guys think Elton's vocals will be on SFA Piano Version, or will it be Gaga solo? Either one sounds great to me!! :excited2:

May...be?

Elton was in front of a green screen a few days back so who knows :excited2:

We also don't know if we'll get an acoustic rendition of the full song or just a 30-60 sec commercial

Either way, I'm hella excited! :excited:

"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."

HybridAT
4 minutes ago, Sebs said:

A guy I know (big "My mom works at Netflix" tease I know) works at Valentino or whatever, anyway he said the commercial is so stunning, like STUNNING, a full Mother Monster moment with a lot of diversity (race, shape, ecc).

Oh wow now THAT would be really beautiful, but coming from her and Valentino I expect nothing less.

Thanks for sharing!

🥺❤️

Edited by HybridAT
  • Love 1

HybridAT

Second ad snippet

LVbuttondown
5 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

"To imagine a trail that would entice every woman to wear her voice and proclaim her message, Valentino beauty worked with master perfumers Honorine Blanc and Amandine Clerc Marie to create a great woody floral perfume. In the continuity of the Born in Rome campaign, the first launch in the L'Oréal era, Valentino beauty wanted to rely once again on photographers Inez and Vinoodh to translate this sharing of emotions. Like those broadcast by Lady Gaga who, for the campaign, will interpret a song from her new album released in 2020. (reserved reproduction)"

Maybe Raul shot these pictures but Inez and Vinoodh are credited with the video and overall campaign?

• Like 1

Little99

So is it for women only? I thought we'll have something unisex 

Im Out Sorry Not Sorry GIF

⚔️ This is a message from CHROMATICA ⚔️