🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

πŸ’Œ The September fan envelope is here! πŸ’Œ
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

SFA Viva Voce Valentino campaign will be STUNNING

HybridAT

These visuals of Gaga in the fields, her hair and dress blowing in the wind

EhdJuVgXkAAvkTV?format=jpg&name=small

Paired with soft vocals over an acoustic version of SFA on the piano

are going to be EVERYTHING!!! GET READY!

3 more days until the Valentino Viva Voce commercial is released

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr.

Edit: two new snippets from the ad were posted by @valentinobeauty on their IG stories

Β 

Edited by HybridAT
"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LUCARTPOP

It reminds me of the Joanne photoshoot with her in her backyard and I personally ADORE those pictures, the aesthetics, colors & simplicity came through! :kara:Β 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HybridAT
Just now, LUCARTPOP said:

It reminds me of the Joanne photoshoot with her in her backyard and I personally ADORE those pictures, the aesthetics, colors & simplicity came through! :kara:Β 

RIGHT!??

DPv06dcXcAcnhRj.jpg

latest?cb=20180406192557

We're not ready for the incoming COLLAPSE I FEAR

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

RIGHT!??

DPv06dcXcAcnhRj.jpg

latest?cb=20180406192557

We're not ready for the incoming COLLAPSE I FEAR

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

PERIOD SIS! JOANNE IN CHROMATICA CONFIRMEDT!

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Million Gypsies

I'm LOVING this stripped down aesthetic that contrasts so much of the Chromatica craziness.Β  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Chromatica's aesthetic to death, but I love to see the Joanne-esque style coming to play, even just for a commercialΒ :party:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot

Is the picture in the OP actually from the campaign? How did I miss that.Β 

α΄‘α΄€κœ± Ιͺα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴏᴏɒᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Million Gypsies
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

RIGHT!??

DPv06dcXcAcnhRj.jpg

latest?cb=20180406192557

We're not ready for the incoming COLLAPSE I FEAR

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

That photo with her horse always never ceases to amaze me.Β  I mean, imagine a music video of herΒ outfit in that photoshoot riding her horse in the woods or somethingΒ :ladyhaha:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HybridAT
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is the picture in the OP actually from the campaign? How did I miss that.Β 

Yep. It was leaked a few days ago. Not officially released though

Β 

Edited by HybridAT
"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster

It reminds me of the Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) (Piano Version) video

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Yep. It was leaked a few days ago. Not officially released though

Β 

InterestingΒ :yennefer:

And only two pages, flop fans.Β 

α΄‘α΄€κœ± Ιͺα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʙᴏᴏɒᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HybridAT
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

It reminds me of the Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) (Piano Version) video

Which IMO is something the era needed to connect with the older, HAC audience

I love all of this and I'm really looking forward to see the campaign rollout!Β :flutter:

Edited by HybridAT
"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
Just now, HybridAT said:

Which IMO is something the era needed to connect with the older, HAC audience

I love all of this and I'm really looking forward to see the campaign rollout!

it also just helps us appreciate and see so much of her natural beauty that I'm so grateful we get to witness.Β 

I'm grateful Gaga is comfortable with her body (we know she has had issues in the past with how she looks) and is able to share it with us. There's something about her that's so radiant and inspiring.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HybridAT
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

it also just helps us appreciate and see so much of her natural beauty that I'm so grateful we get to witness.Β 

I'm grateful Gaga is comfortable with her body (we know she has had issues in the past with how she looks) and is able to share it with us. There's something about her that's so radiant and inspiring.

This is so true. I love all the glitz and the glamour that comes with being "Lady Gaga" but it's when she is vulnerable and shows her striking, raw beauty, bares her heart and soul, is when I feel connected to her the most. She is inspiring ❀️

Edited by HybridAT
"...and as the artist of that [unfinished] painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again."
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JOSHMATICA
48 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This is so true. I love all the glitz and the glamour that comes with being "Lady Gaga" but it's when she is vulnerable and shows her striking, raw beauty, bares her heart and soul, is when I feel connected to her the most. She is inspiring ❀️

With her natural beauty on show and wearing Valentino, it's really reminding me of ASIB.

You can serve it to me ancient city style
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...