Featured Posts

Candy Gaga
11 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

NegativeUnconsciousFlyingfox-size_restri

Highest Score: 11(x1) - @Lorde Von Kok

Lowest Score: 0(x2) - @Jose P, @Poltergeist

Comments:

Hide contents

COOOK - Looks like Smile's song are slower to grow on me than her previous albums. This went from a repetitive track with uninspired lyrics to an enjoyable, uplifting and carefree vibe.

HoneyB - Again... Another interesting single choice hihi

I don't care what anybody says, that song is shining above y'all. We are on this ultralightbeam positivity yes.

TwilightMonster - This song is DEFINITELY a grower. It gets me in a good mood and it makes me sing along whenever it comes on.

SLAG - This is probably my least favorite song on the album. I feel like the Diddy feature would've really helped the overall sound.

Hades - The chorus is so catchy but the structure of the song is so messed up. Kinda reminds me of Everyday Is A Holiday but inferior.

Inferno - Drag me all you want but I love this song. Always puts me in a good mood.

Monstertoronto - Jaunty and happy and fun

Poltergeist - I'm sorry but this song's awful, it made me not wait for the album at all (and I got surprised very pleasantly), honestly probably her most boring song I know

Candy Gaga - A bop and I love some of the lyrics but some others are cheesy.

Irrelevant - it's cute, idk why y'all hate it so much. definitely wasn't the best choice for a single but I can see why they chose it. would've definitely benefitted from a bridge though. someone in the kpop thread said the chorus sounded like taeyeons baram baram baram, and i agree.

This song is a grower tbh

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
Just now, Davian said:

JDHIJEHIBJKQS YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

JUSTICE FOR NOT THE END OF THE WORLD I REPEAT: JUSTICE FOR NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

giphy.gif

Only Love karma baby

laugh at ha ha GIF

6 minutes ago, Davian said:

I have a bad feeling my 11 is next... Too much trap for the gheys I guess

tenor.gif?itemid=13443870

The way I was right... I HATE IT HERE

giphy.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Nuggets

EminentHonorableBorer-size_restricted.gi

Highest Score: 10(x7) - a lot of people :vegas:

Lowest Score: 1(x1) - @Inferno

Comments

Spoiler

MANiCURE 6 - Again, this song is everything ! At first I find it boring but... now... It grows on me so much !

HoneyB - The violins in the background are ORGASMIC

Cute, but the intro really snatch my wig.

TwilightMonster - I love the jazz influences. I really like this one.

Hades - I like the second half of the track more but lyrically it's a bit repetitive.

Diamondking - A contender for my 11, so good

Monstertoronto - Slightly cheesy lyrics but very on brand. I like the tune and music.

Poltergeist - I've got pretty mixed feelings about this song, but most of the time they're positive!

Candy Gaga - The badass retro inspired video elevated this song much for me.

COOOK - It has some high highs and low lows that end up with the song not going anywhere or doing much for me.

Aubbie - I love the slight hint of a funk/disco influences in the beat

Inferno - if I could give another 0 this would be it

Irrelevant - the production during the verses is nice and i like her vocal delivery, but the chorus suffers the same fate as CAIL. Also not a fan of the bridge, it really did nothing for the song. The second prechorus makes the song more interesting though.

whoresup - This is good in my opinion and is what I would normally expect from a Katy album track.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

TeenIdle
Just now, Nuggets said:

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

MANiCURE 6 - Again, this song is everything ! At first I find it boring but... now... It grows on me so much !

Hades - I like the second half of the track more but lyrically it's a bit repetitive.

Monstertoronto - Slightly cheesy lyrics but very on brand. I like the tune and music.

Poltergeist - I've got pretty mixed feelings about this song, but most of the time they're positive!

COOOK - It has some high highs and low lows that end up with the song not going anywhere or doing much for me.

Irrelevant - the production during the verses is nice and i like her vocal delivery, but the chorus suffers the same fate as CAIL. Also not a fan of the bridge, it really did nothing for the song. The second prechorus makes the song more interesting though.

whoresup - This is good in my opinion and is what I would normally expect from a Katy album track.

Okay now this is unacceptable

angry hate GIF

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, Nuggets said:

Should've went home first :billie: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

NEVER MIND YOU BOTTOMS SNUBBED CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

What is this What Makes A Woman stanning plsss:air: It's cute but nothing special and even shorter than some interludes:air:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

what the f*ck is happening :bear: where are all these WMAW stans? Was there like a secret troll group who all gave 10s? 

Musery

Just now, Nuggets said:

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

well, fun while it lasted 

steve harvey it's happening this thursday may 14 GIF by Digg

Archived