Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Mister G

I think people are just completely ignorant. Seriously, I am still waiting for someone to explain to me how in the hell she looks overweight in that picture.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Nissa

• EvilChromatica

Oh well, that comes with the fame. I really don't like how she pulls the victim card non-stop these days.

How is she playing the victim?

misanthrope

I agree with the victim card thing. Maybe this will teach her an important lesson, to ind your own self worth from within instead of lookingto others for validation. There isn't anyone for whom every single person loves everything about them, because we all have different perspectives.

I agree with this but at the same time any opinion you have is irrelevant. Youre a biased Madonna stan always out on the prowl ready to strike. Thats literally your only activity here.

Edited by leviticus

Free Monster

TaIJL.jpg

She has been reading Gagadaily for sure :omg:

I don't think she was talking about GGD. she said IN Brazil... i think she meant it was the brazilian monsters who commented on her weight probably because they saw how skinny she is in her music videos, but saw that she wasn't overly skinny in real life. You have to remember, in other countries commenting on someone's weight is not always considered rude and sometimes normal.

misanthrope

I don't get why she cares what anyone says, fan or not.

She sells out stadiums and arenas and sells millions of records and makes tons of money and does a lot of charity and is in a healthy relationship.

She should feel good about herself, cause thats living the true happy life. I couldn't really care less how "sad" it makes her if she just took a minute to look around and see how much good is around her.

Exactly, while I recognize that she is human and everyone has a right to their feelings, I don't think she should play the victim....especially as a grown woman of 26 thats selling out stadiums and is literally one of the most famous stars worldwide.

Free Monster

How is she playing the victim?

I don't support bullying and I don't think it's fair when someone especially a woman is upset about being commented about on her weight... however she's been very strong these past few years about not letting anything get to her. I think she should have that same mentality of not caring what others say and just be fabulous for HERSELF. I feel bad that she feels she has to deal through the negativity and I feel for her, but with superstardom, sold out stadiums, so much love from your fans, you're going to get alot of negativity too.

Exactly, while I recognize that she is human and everyone has a right to their feelings, I don't think she should play the victim....especially as a grown woman of 26 thats selling out stadiums and is literally one of the most famous stars worldwide.

I guess for her it's not enough :\

Batwings

One issue that I think many people seem to forget is that this is a woman who has constantly been scrutinized by the media for years. Can you imagine the kind of psychological torture that would inflict? (And no, I'm not being melodramatic or hyper-sensitive. This kind of criticism has broken celebrities before.)

Add this to the fact that when confronted with such negativity, she has (for the most part with a few exceptions) handled the situation with grace. I think she's entitled to a little melancholia over disputes about her physique.

I'd also like to point out my failure to understand why those who criticize her appearance express surprised indignation when met with rebuttals or general antagonism. This is a Lady Gaga forum -- what do you expect?

misanthrope

I guess for her it's not enough :

I do feel bad for her feeling bad about the scrutiny against her weight gain. I just feel like she should continue portraying herself the way you described, that mentality of not caring what others say and just being fabulous for herself. Because her constant displays of vulnerability these days is a little much.

I'd also like to point out my failure to understand why those who criticize her appearance express surprised indignation when met with rebuttals or general antagonism. This is a Lady Gaga forum -- what do you expect?

Because my comments didn't warrant the kind of responses I received. Either threats to leave this forum entirely or essay length responses regarding how healthy she is. All I had originally said was that shed look hotter if she toned up her tummy. Its not that offensive.

Edited by leviticus

Oh well, she needs to get over herself and not be bothered about things like this.

I must say though that she has been looking chunkier than usual lately.

:cry: imo we should always just see the good in everything she is and does. That's how fans should be.. Some people here are hard to please tbh.

:clap:

Any staight males saying she needs to loose weight? Any females calling her fat? I dont think so.

:tea:

JoseLittleMonster

She is an ARTIST!!! why is her weight relevant to everyone? she has to be judged by her music and her art not by her body!

i'm not suprised at all. There is so much negativity even on this forum which was supposed to be for her fans and not for some people who are saying negative things about her...

Well, let us do just that, will we? Here goes:

The last people who have any right whatsoever to judge a woman's body like that are men, who are built very differently (women automatically store some fat around the hips, tummy and boobs because you know, bearing babies and all?) and don't know **** about females but seem to think we are cattle. Even more egregious are gay males judging women at all, and as if they should be built like teenage boys because that's how they want to be built or what they find attractive. Even more sadly, it seems that those who know the least about women's bodies - males, especially gays - are the ones most eager to attack her looks viciously and relentlessly. That's just plain disgusting. Women are not meat.

Any person, b---hy "queen" or not, who thinks they can pull **** like this on someone they're supposed to love and someone who's been struggling with bulimia and anorexia for over a decade but think they're still deserving of being a fan of hers is a delusional hypocrite who should GTFO. They're being a complete asshole and that's a very charitable label.

Still off of the PC pedestal? Her body is a body most women would kill for, and one that most straight men drool over. She's very tiny, slim and toned. The aforementioned fat that a woman's body normally stores is actually barely there with Gaga without taking away any of her femininity. Any human can see that the photo was made at a typically unflattering angle which caused that completely imaginary "tummy" nobody but these hurtful idiots are seeing - and that she was as f*cking hot then as she always is. Those criticizing her body (whether it be continually or just once) have no right to do so. Some so-called "fans" are plain pathetic and should have a deep look inside to see what causes all this ugliness that resides there.

Oh, and "just" saying that she should tone up doesn't mean you're being unfairly treated by being called out as well. Think about Gaga and her background (can't be missed, it's in bold up there), think about yourself. Was there any reason to comment on a non-locked forum about how she should tone up a non-existent tummy as if you were the world's expert on female anatomy?

:tea: :tea: This is exactly how I feel 100%. You are just too dope.

Gaga looks like a....wait for it....WOMAN! She has a ovaries, not testes. Just cause she doesnt look like a 15 year old boy, and you prefer the underage look doesnt make her gross or overweight. Get real guys. She aint trying to bang YOU.

Dangerous Man

I never and will ever criticized her looks.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."