Featured Posts

FATCAT

I've been surviving off remixes for the mast five months... :nails:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Stan Was Born

Lol she said it would be worth the wait and overhyped everything for Born This Way and so many fans defected. Someone aint learnin' from their mistakes.

Arturo

That's why I don't stan for artist that take 3 years to make an album or release an album every 3 minutes :nails:

Excuse me, but The Fame Monster ( :legend: and still slaying) Took like a year to write/produce and ****.

And..

Eh heeemmm (Grammy's, something btw doesn't have) :lolgaga: jk

TFM got old so fast. I think the last time I listened to that in full was 2011 :smh:

Born This Way, old? Please, it's been 1 1/2 years

You guys wouldn't be able to survive if you guys stanned for artists that wait 3 years to put out a new album.

Gaga can take all the time she wants, all she has to do, like the last 3 albums, is give me quality.

It's not that it's taking too long, it's just that she started hyping the single in July, and we weren't even getting it till like March now

Yuyi.sBitch

OK so at first it was all "new album in 2012!" and we were all like "fuuuuck yes."

Then it was like "J/K ARTPOT 2013 before Spring" and we were like ":( fine"

NOW it feels like we'll never get it and life isn't worth living.

So the build-up of the album with collide with the end of the tour, the song possibly released in February with the album most likely released in spring? DEJA VU to the fullest right now.

A Stan Was Born

Let's also not forget that she was the one who said the album would be released THIS YEAR, and was supposed to release a single in September with Kendrick Lamar. I understand wanting your work not to be compromised and wanting it to be perfect, but don't make promises you can't keep on a constant basis.

Ya'll know she's going to be releasing **** with DJWS for fun so you can wait

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

Then it was like "J/K ARTPOT 2013 before Spring" and we were like " :( fine"

ARTPOT

artPOT

POT

yIRKV.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Let's also not forget that she was the one who said the album would be released THIS YEAR, and was supposed to release a single in September with Kendrick Lamar. I understand wanting your work not to be compromised and wanting it to be perfect, but don't make promises you can't keep on a constant basis.

:tea:

I think that is what is annoying the **** out of me, tbh.

OK so at first it was all "new album in 2012!" and we were all like "fuuuuck yes."

Then it was like "J/K ARTPOT 2013 before Spring" and we were like " :( fine"

NOW it feels like we'll never get it and life isn't worth living.

r u srs? :eek:

ARTPOP is just a big joke that she's going to tease us with forever. It is never coming out. She's not actually working on anything.

:josip:

laughing so hard right now.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

exoskeleton123

:tea:

heavymlover

It's not that it's taking too long, it's just that she started hyping the single in July, and we weren't even getting it till like March now

I get what you mean, but the hype was within the fanbase this time. She has barely said anything about it.

I get what you mean, but the hype was within the fanbase this time. She has barely said anything about it.

this.

I mean, don't hate her entirely for it, monsters are half of the blame for overhyping it already, making up all these conspiracy theories and grabbing symbols out of nothing.....

Archived