💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was 911 delayed because of the twitter stans/trolls?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

Let’s assume that 911 was (proven now by many insiders) supposed to be released today alongside the MV.

Do you think it’s possible that Gaga’s team delayed the release after they saw the backlash/trolls making fun of 911 and 9/11 ?

I don’t know what to think. I mean the label and the team must have been aware that they were releasing a song called 911 on the same week of the comemoration of the attacks BUT did they expect all the memes and videos with the song mashed up to the footage of the attacks on Twitter? 

I think what started off as a bad joke really gained traction, and forced the label to change their plans to avoir huge backlash (that very backlash that was created.... by her own fanbase).

Edit

For all y’all saying it wasn’t supposed to be released this week : it’s been added on the future hits playlist, today, exactly the rumored day the MV was supposed to come out. Y’all can fool yourself, but it’s not a coincidence, they added the song because that was the initial plan. Just come back to this thread when they end up releasing the song and MV / wether it’s next week or later, but it’s 100% happening mark my words

discuss

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Oh no, it's definitely not that, otherwise she wouldn't have released Stupid Love as the lead :derpga:

It's definitely because of the anniversary of what happened later this week.

Levine

"Do you think it’s possible that Gaga’s team delayed the release after they saw the backlash/trolls making fun of 911 and 9/11 ?"

Yes and I think it was for the best. Too many people were talking about 911 on 9/11 now and we know damn well her haters were PERCHED for it to happen.

joannesrats

I don't think it was going to come out this week so they had no plans to change. However, IF it was supposed to come out, they've changed their plans because it got too windy before. Actual backlash would be the first good reason. 

Quoting @M Monstre in the 911 visuals delayed thread cause it sums it up:

If she in fact delayed the music video or the "new visuals" that were going to be today, it's because of something else other than the 9/11 stuff. She knew that 9/11 was this week. It's not like she and her entire team were just like, "Hey.....9/11 is on Friday......" 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bonkers

I honestly do not believe 911 is going to be a single or music video.  :vegas:

But I wish you all a happy and productive Wednesday :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

It was not intended to be released this week can y’all give up on this narrative. Gaga is from NYC. 9/11 is a date that will never be forgotten for us New Yorkers. 911 was NEVER supposed to be released this week and don’t plan on it being released next week either.

I thought it was never said that it was what was coming this week. It was all speculation based on "something" coming this week 

Assuming BabylonHooker is telling the truth, what most likely happened is that said visuals simply did not get ready on time

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

7 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

it was nevee intended to be released this week, i have sauces on this

Could you share your sources with us

idk sometimes give some credit to her intelligent, she's not dumb, of course she knew that 9/11 is this Friday.

It's just the insiders trying to save their asses because they were dumb and didn't check the calender and discover that 9/11 is on Friday and it's actually an important day :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

elijahfan

I'm having the hardest time believing they already shot a music video for it. At least with SL and ROM, we had strong hints shooting had taken place.

Archived