• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Ā 

Imagine this is the beginning of 911 mvĀ :ladyhaha:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

zakariah

If the MV is pure total slayage it could honestly debut well on the hot 100, but of course itā€™ll probably free fall the following weeks but idc

Juanlittlem

Are we really gonna complain about getting another single/mv? :messga:Ā 911 isnt my favorite song but if she releases it im gonna support her, a new single means new visuals and I wont complaint about that. :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

Phantomhive

I just hope it won't take too long so we won't have another GUY situation :koons:

In I fly on wings of winter.

My Name Isnt Alice
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I literally thought 911 was a fan favorite and now everyone is dragging it.Ā  :smh:

Me tooĀ :bradley:

2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

More G.U.Y/Marry The Night wiseĀ 

I mean as in planned another single (pick any rumored one you like)Ā but switching because of the GPĀ response.Ā 
Ā 

Anyway, if they plan on giving it full single treatment I really hope they keep the transition.
Ā 

I honestly didnā€™t think weā€™d get more singles, and thatā€™s why I also thoughtĀ thatĀ it could be a video theyā€™dĀ makeĀ for fun (like John Wayne).Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ll support whatever song she decides to push.Ā I donā€™t even have a preference. I still play the album in full.Ā 

malazam
20 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

I just hope it won't take too long so we won't have another GUY situation :koons:

Long or not.. the GUY situation is happening

another shot before we kiss the other side

ShayCristoforo
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Long or not.. the GUY situation is happening

The only way 911 is succeeding is if there's an epic music video and/or some viral TikTok nonsenseĀ 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

malazam
5 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The only way 911 is succeeding is if there's an epic music video and/or some viral TikTok nonsenseĀ 

I think Interscope Records expects it to pull a bad guy.

The rumored mv is kinda lame tbh

another shot before we kiss the other side

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, malazam said:

I think Interscope Records expects it to pull a bad guy.

The rumored mv is kinda lame tbh

You're judging the nonexistent music video already?Ā :ladyhaha:Ā Off of a rumor???Ā :awkney:

i don't remember ARTPOP

LG7 time now
2 hours ago, st3ppy said:

Uhhh Iā€™m so sorry for asking but who is that..

He is THE insider. The biggest, and a real one. He probably works at UMG or a streaming service or a radio station becaise he announces things about many artists

I feel like again, some monsters are complaining. I remember the same ones were complaining for having nothing during blm and covid-19. Aren't you guys tired at some point? If u r not happy with Gaga's choice, then please stop ruining our pleasure. I am super kind usually but I am having enough about the complainers, the meltdowns and the bad talks about Gaga (when it's constructive, I can accept it because t serves another vision).Ā :grr::grr:

That said, I can't wait for the 911 MV to pop and for SFA to be on tvs. I am sure we will have other mvs, at least I hope so.Ā :excited2:

Archived