đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 mv to feature multiple Gaga's fighting each other

dit

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

The originality is out the door :ladyhaha:

She did the “multiple eras” thing in 2013 I don’t see her doing it again unless she really revamps the concept. Ngl I’d expect to be a bit disappointed if it ends up being this but who knows :ohwell:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Survivor123
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She did the “multiple eras” thing in 2013 I don’t see her doing it again unless she really revamps the concept. Ngl I’d expect to be a bit disappointed if it ends up being this but who knows :ohwell:

It will be drag queens!

HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, Survivor123 said:

It will be drag queens!

I just hope its....... good :ladyhaha:

9 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Yeah I'm slightly over that concept. 

HausOfAntonio
27 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah I'm slightly over that concept. 

Its been done to death at this point :saladga: If Gaga really is going to do it then my expectations are really high. 

crybrowz

I haven't read through the whole thread so sorry if this has already been brought up, but wtf ever happened with the Babylon and FW videos that someone claimed existed and everyone on here was so sure was happening? Has that been disproven? Are we over that? Is it still potentially real? Cuz the clock is ticking :bear:

I hope the visuals and aesthetic is still within the universe of chromatica. I think referencing past gaga eras wouldn't mesh well together with the theme. just my 2 cents. :vegas:

Less is more / Less is a bore

If it is true, I hope it's just multiple versions of her, no drag queens pls :saladga:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, Miky said:

If it is true, I hope it's just multiple versions of her, no drag queens pls :saladga:

Same, but I think she won't do that because Chromatica world has nothing to do with drag queens. 

voidfigure

Anyways it sounds like a reach based on the "my biggest enemy is me" lyric. The song is not about Gaga really fighting her past self, it's about her current antipsychotics prescription 

23 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I really Hope sis releases it on 9/11 to get people talking :billie:

i really don't lol

releasing judas on easter was legendary and had the church PRESSED but 9/11 is a tragedy, we're talking about lives lost. it's not cute or iconic, it's tone deaf :lolly:

3 hours ago, Survivor123 said:

It will be drag queens!

I dont mean to offend anyone but that idea is a bit wack:reductive:

I want dem tribe gagas:messga:

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

20 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

i really don't lol

releasing judas on easter was legendary and had the church PRESSED but 9/11 is a tragedy, we're talking about lives lost. it's not cute or iconic, it's tone deaf :lolly:

I dont get it why this date is a bad choice. What about other dates:
Sep 1 - start of WW2
Nov 13 - terrorist attack in Paris
Jan 3 - Baga massacre
and other thousands of dates when people died. Is that a difference? This is just a basic POP song.

Why she should'nt release a single in that day? And why 911 is a bad title for that day. Police were very helpful that day and helped to rescue people life.

My name isn't Alice

afentis

There's this concept, in a desert landscape, about getting into her own mind to fight herself and past traumas, with a psychedelic art color scheme palette for the clothing, etc.

Would you like to see that?

Archived