Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Ariana’s fragrances have made over $500 million dollars since launch

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JLoveLamar
8 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Those were my guessings, and  I said I wasn’t completely satisfied with those options

also the fragrance sold massively

Maybe what you meant was that the sales dropped after a relatively short period in the industry standards 

I have a hard time believing 6 million bottles in 1 week, but yes, for a fragrance to be successful people have to continuously purchase it. That is how it survives. This is why you still see Coco Mademoiselle Chanel fragrance ads now. People have to continue to discover it. Not just the die hard fans. This is why they spend so much money every 5-6 years making new ads and commercials. The fragrance industry is so fickle and hard to get on top of.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

If fragrances are selling so good why Gaga didn't sell Chromatica fragrance + digital album as merch:lolga:

i ❤️

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Those were my guessings, and  I said I wasn’t completely satisfied with those options

also the fragrance sold massively

Maybe what you meant was that the sales dropped after a relatively short period in the industry standards 

First week sales don't matter in an industry that is meant to sell over time. If it was an album fine but it's not. 

Same thing with Haus Labs. Despite having a huge banner on Amazon Beauty for the gel pencil it only appears once on the top 100 make up products sold and it's #99 for the gel pencil. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived