celeb

Ariana’s fragrances have made over $500 million dollars since launch

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I'm always amazed at how much celebs make with their perfumes. I mean, who the **** buys an Ariana Grande perfume? :triggered:

EDIT: this is in no way a dig to Ariana, I'm literally thinking the same for all the girls... I'm a big Britney and Beyoncé fan for instance, and I've never felt compelled to buy their perfumes because I know these are just cheap money grabs they most likely had very little involvement into.

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I'm always amazed at how much celebs make with their perfumes. I mean, who the **** buys an Ariana Grande perfume? :triggered:

Arianators?

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Just now, Aarghya said:

Arianators?

Me

Just now, Aarghya said:

Arianators?

500$ is way too much to be from Arianators only:shrug:

Let's not talk about FAME:wtfga:

ElectricAlley

I wonder what percentage they get of sales? 500m is a whole lot of money, but I can’t imagine all of that goes to Ariana. 

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Clearly a lot of people considering it's made $500 million. 

elijahfan
Just now, Blake said:

Clearly a lot of people considering it's made $500 million. 

I know, that's insane. Especially since celebrity perfumes aren't super expensive. Imagine if all those people bought physical albums, the music industry would be saved.

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

500$ is way too much to be from Arianators only:shrug:

Let's not talk about FAME:wtfga:

Maybe rich Arianators? 🕺🏼

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

DOJA CAT
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Me

thank u, next

The Clown
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

How does Gaga compare?

Fame apparently sold 30M bottles for a revenue of $1.6B. I don't know how trustworthy these sources are, though.

https://www.idolator.com/7440253/lady-gaga-sells-30-million-bottles-of-fame-perfume?andro=1&chrome=1

https://www.spetteguless.it/2013/02/09/lady-gaga-boom-con-fame-nella-top10-dei-profumieri/

Can't find anything about Eau De Gaga, so I imagine the numbers aren't as impressive.

Archived