💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna flipping through the “SEX” book

Spock

Featured Posts

the impact that has!!

do you think she looks at it and says “yeah, I had all the girls shaking and I did that”? :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Bubblegum Bitch

She's obviously working on a biopic (at least I think so), and I can't imagine what does she think about when she reads all those books, when she looks at her old pictures. 

Queen. 

Jose P

This was a cultural event matched by very few. A female artist in the early 90s releasing a p*rnographic book and an album celebrating female sexuality. A literal trailblazer. Many of the people who bash her have no idea how influential she was for female artists. She created the female pop star mold.

insight
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

This was a cultural event matched by very few. A female artist in the early 90s releasing a p*rnographic book and an album celebrating female sexuality. A literal trailblazer. Many of the people who bash her have no idea how influential she was for female artists. She created the female pop star mold.

It wasn't ****ographic. Even Playboy confirmed it wasn't.

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, insight said:

It is an art book but there are definitely scenes that depict R-rated (as opposed to X-rated) sex acts. Madge giving a guy a rusty trombone, for example. 

Jose P
4 minutes ago, insight said:

Well whatever way you want to put it. It’s still a book filled with nudity and showing sexual acts including BDSM. 

5 minutes ago, insight said:

But gay boys staring Nude at each other and kissing and then pictures of Madonna naked licking nipples isn’t? Uhhh I don’t understand 

insight
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Well whatever way you want to put it. It’s still a book filled with nudity and showing sexual acts including BDSM. 

IMG-20200905-224053.jpg

Thomas P
16 minutes ago, insight said:

It’s a little ****ographic. Done tastefully for the most part though 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived