Come come 

envelope me

:enigma:

Come come 

Come lick me 

:poot:

Spoiler

Because you have to lick an envelope :derpga:

This looks SO good! I can’t wait to get it! As a side note, how many cards have been sent so far? I’ve been signed up since the start and have only received the first one (I think it’s the May postcard). 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

24 minutes ago, LetterLToTheG said:

Why have I never heard of this until now!?

Edit: just signed up!

Yasss thank you!

FrederickSpears

I signed up so I hope I get all of that! If I can afford it next month I'll continue to do this!! 

6 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

This looks SO good! I can’t wait to get it! As a side note, how many cards have been sent so far? I’ve been signed up since the start and have only received the first one (I think it’s the May postcard). 

James, I’ll look into it and get back to you asap!

29 minutes ago, Halle said:

Just received this one today... it's so awesome!! Everything's so high-quality and looks just stunning. Thank you so much for this @Admin!! :legend:

Thanks for the kind words! 💓

Have you been sending out Iggy Proof stickers with these the whole time?! Have I missed some!? I literally signed up for those!! (And to support ggd of course) but I’ve been wanting merch of their art forever!! :heart:

16 hours ago, Renie said:

Have you been sending out Iggy Proof stickers with these the whole time?! Have I missed some!? I literally signed up for those!! (And to support ggd of course) but I’ve been wanting merch of their art forever!! :heart:

No, this envelope is the first time their stickers are included. There will be part 2 of the stickers later!

Thanks for subscribing! Your envelope ships on Monday :heart: 

Archived