💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Sine From Above Acoustic Ad for Voce Viva coming Sept 16

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Regina George
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I just think it's premature to judge the promo when the ads haven't even rolled out yet. They could be planning to go all in once they roll out the ads for all we know. But, I do see what you mean and yeah, it is true that the soft launch on Sep 4 was not a huge event. I'd still rather wait for Sept 16 and reserve my opinions about the promo until after but maybe that's just me. I wasn't trying to come for you or anything :shrug:

I’m sorry I’m going through something in real life and I’m more defensive than usual. Sorry if I was rude or something it was honestly not my intention! You are right tho.. It’s too early for us to judge this and I gave my opinion without even seeing what they have planned. Hopefully what we get on 16 will be amazing! Once again I’m sorry! 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’m sorry I’m going through something in real life and I’m more defensive than usual. Sorry if I was rude or something it was honestly not my intention! You are right tho.. It’s too early for us to judge this and I gave my opinion without even seeing what they have planned. Hopefully what we get on 16 will be amazing! Once again I’m sorry! 

It's alright! No worries! We all get worked up sometimes. You don't have to apologize multiple times. I probably shouldn't have used "Little Manager" so sorry if it ticked you off. And I also didn't mean to demean your domain knowledge or your degree so sorry for that as well if it came across that way :ohno:

Let's hope this is a successful and fruitful campaign for Gaga! :party:

Hope you feel better and overcome whatever you're going through :hug:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived