Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Jacob Blake Sr's racist antisemitic posts resurface


hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

Just now, Queen Bitch said:

I hope no one tries to defend this

"It'S OkAy tO TaLk BaDlY aBoUt WhItE PeOpLe BeCaUsE oF HiStOrY"

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

check the posts here already sis

Don't Call Me Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites

audrey horne

So we can justify killing black people because a member of their family is a boomer on Fb? You guys have an entire administration publicly saying the same stuff daily. Wake up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas P

I see the anti semitism (which is gross and upsetting), but I see no racism 

 

But in all seriousness, what good is there in reporting this? A black man got shot several times, and white people need to feel bad for themselves, cause god forbid people seek justice  

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas P
46 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

f*** the white man

/thread. Nothing more needs to be said. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites

MJHolland
11 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

-Fresh out of Facebook penitentiary I say f*** the white man.-

I mean i'm not white but if people can't say that about one race then they can't say it about another

sure, it's not nice to say, but does that mean his son deserved to be murdered in broad daylight by police? 

like what the absoute f*CK is this thread. this isn't f*cking breitbart. 

9 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

So even Joe Biden, running for President, meeting with this man doesn't make it newsworthy? Does Biden condone this language and these views toward the Jewish religion and towards white people? Will he still meet with him?

I'm not even going to engage with the idea that Vice President Biden would condone this kind of language. 

Something legitimately awful happened to the Blake family. It sent SHOCKWAVES around the world. On this matter, the man deserves to be listened to.  

Also, just another reality/perspective check:

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CALLED ALL MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS RAPISTS AND MURDERERS, GOT CAUGHT BRAGGING ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN, AND DENIED POC FROM RENTING IN HIS PROPERTIES FOR DECADES. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Henri Bardot

I mean, my father doesn’t represent me at all

Dont know why this is relevant to his murder  tbh

pooiota
Link to post
Share on other sites

MJHolland

I love the fact that conservatives lose their absolute sh*t over "cancel culture", but as soon as something like this pops up they use it to smear a black man whose son was MURDERED and immediately condemn Joe Biden's upcoming visit with him.

You all embarrass yourselves better than I ever could, so thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Bitch

Look in all seriousness this is completely irrelevant. Jacob Blake isn't to blame for his fathers views. His fathers views are absolutely wrong, but it is gross and inappropriate to bring them up. Like what has they got to do with anything?

Link to post
Share on other sites

A black father lives in fear of and anger against the racist system built against him and his family, only for his son to shot SEVEN times in the back by the police.

This is more tragic than anything.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who doesn’t have a parent that have said pretty shitty stuff you’ll never agree with :bear:

The fact that this is relevant when a black man was killed really talks a lot about your own priorities. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

We let you by with A LOT of stuff but this ain't it. The guy's son was shot in the back 7 times by a cop. This isn't the time nor is this the discussion we need to have right now :smh:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...