Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Which FNAF game is your favorite? (1-FNAF: AR)

DC

Which FNAF game is your favorite?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which FNAF game is your favorite?

• Five Nights at Freddy's 1
    • Five Nights at Freddy's 2
    • Five Nights at Freddy's 3
    • Five Nights at Freddy's 4
    • Five Nights at Freddy's World
    • Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
    • Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria Simulator
    • Ultimate Custom Night
    • Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted (VR)
    • Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery

Featured Posts

Out of all these games, which one is your most favorite? Vote in the poll! :firega:

My favorite I would have to say is either FNAF 1, 2, or 3, the gameplay, lore, stories, songs, and videos that came out of these 3 games have some of the best memories so I can't really chose between them as a whole, but those 3 are definitely my most favorite :heart:

FNAF 1 Trailer:

FNAF 2 Trailer:

FNAF 3 Trailer:

FNAF 4 Trailer:

FNAF World Trailer:

FNAF Sister Location Trailer:

PartySick

I thought Sister Location was the last one :bear:

Anyway, 3 since it was the last one to really feed the little story Scott had going on there. Or at least, it was the one I found most interesting :gayhat:

🖤

Just now, brownie said:

I didn’t know there were so many after 4 :saladga:

Honestly same, but I believe it, it's partially why it's still so relevant along with the books, merch, and new exciting news about the movie :vegas:

2 minutes ago, brownie said:

I didn’t know there were so many after 4 :saladga:

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I thought Sister Location was the last one :bear:

Anyway, 3 since it was the last one to really feed the little story Scott had going on there. Or at least, it was the one I found most interesting :gayhat:

None of y'all gonna vote? :bear:

RadioIsOurs

I could still remember the hype when the trailer for 2 came out. New animatronics? Faceless Bonnie? NO DOORS? Everyone was freaking out! :diane:

Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

I could still remember the hype when the trailer for 2 came out. New animatronics? Faceless Bonnie? NO DOORS? Everyone was freaking out! :diane:

I was SOOO for it!!! Me and my fifth grade self was showing off playing it on my tablet with like 5 different people looking from behind the seat just to watch it while I played Ke$ha in my headphones while playing because why not :vegas:

LOVE FOOLISH

FNAF 3 is the spookiest and my favorite :fatcat: even the title screen is unsettling. FNAF 4 and sister location were fun to watch but seem like a pain to play. I really like 1-3 though!

6 minutes ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

FNAF 3 is the spookiest and my favorite :fatcat: even the title screen is unsettling. FNAF 4 and sister location were fun to watch but seem like a pain to play. I really like 1-3 though!

Yeah that was really my problem too, like it seemed like there was too much you had to do, with the first 3 games all you had to do was reset settings and play audio, or close doors and check Foxy, or shine the light on foxy + wind the music box and put on the mask when you need to. But since night 4 you'd have to turn around, check the freddles go the side, listen, flash your light, and check foxy. Then as they went on the more and more you had to do and it just became more challenging than fun, but still an AMAZING series! I can't wait for the new one that's coming out later this year :firega:

LOVE FOOLISH
3 minutes ago, DC said:

I can't wait for the new one that's coming out later this year :firega:

No way really!? I must admit, FNAF is my guilty pleasure :fatcat: Along with Puppet Combo games, Chilla's Art games, and other indie horror games you find on itch.io lol.

For FNAF, I really like watching people play it since I suck at games lol. Super excited for that! I will definitely look into.

2 minutes ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

No way really!? I must admit, FNAF is my guilty pleasure :fatcat: Along with Puppet Combo games, Chilla's Art games, and other indie horror games you find on itch.io lol.

For FNAF, I really like watching people play it since I suck at games lol. Super excited for that! I will definitely look into.

I LOVE games that are scary, but love them even more when they have such an amazing and vast story or lore behind it, like FNAF, so I completely get it, and when I first found out about FNAF it was because I watched LDShadowLady and iHasCupquake play it, great times! :firega:

foundavein

havent caught up on the franchise in FOREVER omg.... did the movie ever happen? its been like 5 years now

baby could i bare

Just now, chrome attic uh said:

havent caught up on the franchise in FOREVER omg.... did the movie ever happen? its been like 5 years now

The movie is still in the making but Scott and the director have made a LOT of progress over the pandemic :vegas:

Archived