šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VMAs VFX graphics/test screenshots

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Has this been posted here before? The graphics for the performances looked really cool!

Ā 

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

Reality

The set and visuals were nothing short of spectacular. I loved this performance when I first watched it, but I keep rewatching it over and over again and I keep noticing little details and I just love it even moreĀ :bradley:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Lady Gagaā€™s performance was recorded a total number of 4 times.

And they picked the one where Gaga stopped to talk to Ariana mid-song?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LostBoyfriend

Wait, obviously the stage was digitally extended, but by what means?

Was it all a screen behind the physical stuff, or was it green screen??

Any who, I thought it looked fantastic, the backdrop inspired me to make a lyric video in 3d with Chromatica themed dessert/rock formations, I hope I can pull through.

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

The background during rom had me shook it felt like we were on another planet it was absolutely beautifulĀ 

Yeah like a gigantic chromatica mountain caveĀ 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

7 minutes ago, Red said:

Ā 

Ā 

To make it look "real". The whole VMA's this year were about that, including the canned applause lol

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, Red said:

Ā 

Ā 

i thought it was cuteĀ :saira:

Defmix100
11 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Wait, obviously the stage was digitally extended, but by what means?

Was it all a screen behind the physical stuff, or was it green screen??

Any who, I thought it looked fantastic, the backdrop inspired me to make a lyric video in 3d with Chromatica themed dessert/rock formations, I hope I can pull through.

I'm not sure but I thought it could be virtual production using the camera movement in real time

Ā 

lavenderblondee

The background was incredible. This entire performance was just beautiful and visually stunning.Ā 

chromaticainmyhead

tbh I didnā€˜t understand the Chromatica aesthetic with this weird ripped surfaces and holes up until this performance but the concept is really really amazing.

At the VMAs sheĀ envisioned how it looks like inside her mind. I absolutely love theseĀ ripped horizons in the sky and the bold colours. You cannot really tell if it is a nightmare or if the world is friendly. It reminds me very much of Kubrickā€˜s aesthetics or scenes fromĀ David Lynch movies.Ā 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

GreenDiamond

I love how Gaga made us think that Chromatica will be Power Ranges bright and shiny visualsĀ esque with SL video

but at the end of video when logo ,,Chromatica,, appeared, u could see those dark and gory visuals that actually painted later era, thats really cool if u ask me

GreenDiamond
12 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

tbh I didnā€˜t understand the Chromatica aesthetic with this weird ripped surfaces and holes up until this performance but the concept is really really amazing.

At the VMAs sheĀ envisioned how it looks like inside her mind. I absolutely love theseĀ ripped horizons in the sky and the bold colours. You cannot really tell if it is a nightmare or if the world is friendly. It reminds me very much of Kubrickā€˜s aesthetics or scenes fromĀ David Lynch movies.Ā 

this 100%

Archived