Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Ed Sheeran and Cherry announce the birth of Lyra Antarctica Seaborn Sheeran

Teletubby

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Given some of the names I have seen recently with friends and former classmates this isn't really that bad :saladga:

Why do I feel like Gaga will have the most classic and beautiful name for her child and not something that looks like they wrote down random words and threw darts?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool
42 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

When it’s time to come back? Wasn’t he retired?

It’s just a hiatus, the media said he was retiring when in reality he only ever announced to taking some time off like he did before releasing Divide.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool

I’m so excited for him and Cherry! Ed has talked about wanting to start a family for years and it’s finally happened. I wish nothing but happiness and joy for them in this special time. :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

BUtterfield 8
3 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Y’all are acting like they just named their kid fruit loop or something lol

Who you calling fruit loop 

Franch Toast

Lyra's a lovely name. It's a constellation. Seaborn is the mother's surname. The only "weird" name is Antarctica, and at least it's a middle name. Anyway, you have people calling themselves (or their dogs :gaysia: ) Asia and America, so why not? 

Most people will just know her as Lyra Sheeran or Lyra Seaborn Sheeran depending on whether Seaborn's meant to be a second middle name or the first part of her surname. Lyra Sheeran, Lyra A. Sheeran, Lyra Seaborn Sheeran – these all sound like perfectly respectful names. 

She/Her/Hers

Chromatography

lowkey child abuse in the sense that that child will be bullied for life over that name, and they know it. way to go 

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Given some of the names I have seen recently with friends and former classmates this isn't really that bad :saladga:

Why do I feel like Gaga will have the most classic and beautiful name for her child and not something that looks like they wrote down random words and threw darts?

I don't think Ed's name for his daughter is bad at all (see my above post), but I agree: Gaga strikes me as a traditionalist when it comes to naming any future kids and family in general. Of course this is only speculation, but for example, if she ever has a daughter, I could see her naming her Angelina or Veronica (the names of both of her grandmothers, and her and Natali's  middle names) or some other beautiful name from her family history, especially an Italian name. Same when it comes to boys' names, though I'm less familiar with the male names in her family tree, other than Joseph. It goes without saying however that any partner with whom she has kids (unless she has kids as a single mom) would also have input. 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

Ugly name...hopefully the kid isn't :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby
6 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

Lyra is nice, might be from His Dark Materials which is such a UK thing but after that are choices.

yes, you are right

+ Ed was on trip to Antarctica with Cherry Seaborn nine months before daughter Lyra Antarctica was born :billie:

calmar
16 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Ed was on trip to Antarctica with Cherry Seaborn nine months before daughter Lyra Antarctica was born :billie:

Imagine being conceived in Antarctica :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived