music news

Blinding Lights wins VOTY

GagaEnigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rence a deux

Best Cinematography means a lot already. Fellow filmmakers, you know what I mean?Ā :vegas:

Besides, Blinding Lights was amazing too!Ā :heart:

šš•šš˜šš—ššŽšš•šš¢.

LOVE FOOLISH

Happy for Abel! He dominated 2020 in ways I couldnā€™tĀ imagine. After Hours deserves all the praise and awards it can get!Ā 
Ā 

I also think this era was the most content we received and it makes me sad knowing heā€™ll go into hiding after the tourĀ :fatcat:Ā but he deserves it!

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:ladyhaha:Ā ifĀ anyoneĀ says Gaga was robbed after the clean sweep of 2020 VMAs, I'm DONEĀ :ladyhaha:

Someone had to be the Little Karenster here and if it ain't gonna be y'all, it's gonna be meĀ :ohwell:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

ZiggyZiggs

I would understand itĀ if this was the Grammys or something but how did he win a fan voted show? Gaga won ArtistĀ of the YearĀ against him, and we had 2 huge fanbases voting for VOTY, itā€™s not adding up sorry

littlepotter

I think AOTY and VOTY winners should have been switched, but congrats nevertheless!

chaeri pls

Saint Hollywood

I think the winners for SOTY and VOTY should've been switched, but I'm still really happy with the results. Abel has been DOMINATING this year, and tonight was Gaga's night. :enigma:

ArtpopAct2

I felt like it would make more sense for him to be AOTY and ROM to get VOTY. Considering how heā€™s owned the past year as an artist, ROM is a better video, and the fan votes would imply Gaga would get less for AOTY because we didnā€™t have arianators.

But Iā€™m not mad

Archived