💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Free Woman/Mermaid/Trans idea?

DC

Featured Posts

Ok so before we start with this theory, Gaga has said that while singing Free Woman she made it out in her head that she was singing this song for the Trans community. 

Well, now that she has this really cool blue-teal mermaid hair, it really fits with the "Freedom Fighter Mermaid" idea, where freedom fighters fight for freedom of human equality, and Mermaids is actually a known organization that helps with the Trans community, mostly children, https://mermaidsuk.org.uk/

Will Free Woman still have to do with the Trans community if it comes out as a single and will the video focus on that if it ever comes out? 

Personally, I think it would be an AMAZING idea to have a video that helps and break the stigma around Transgender people, though it probably will have a lot of backlash from bigoted people, it's a message she feels near and dear to her heart and I think with all the amazing support around the world it would make a FANTASTIC video if that's what it were to be all about.

Dfrnl19WsAAnZrp.jpg

This is just a theory, so take it with a grain of Salt by Ava Max, but I think this would make an AMAZING use of the song, considering is mostly at the bottom of most people's favorite lists, it would really help the song become something that will make people will feel interested in it again :heart:

Just now, monketsharona said:

Just a random idea what if Jo Calderone would transform into a woman ? 

I'm really having a hard time trying to imagine what he'd look like

Lady-Gaga-Blue-Hair-Golden-Globes.jpg

ShayCristoforo

Yes and she could burn Harry Potter box set on stage. That would be so shady and delicious 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Gaga has said that while singing Free Woman she made it out in her head that she was singing this song for the Trans community. 

When?:what:

Just now, NoahSuns said:

When?:what:

In the first episode of Gaga Radio :) 

Franch Toast

As a cisgender woman, Gaga pretending to be a transgender woman could get a lot of backlash. If she wants to empower transpeople in a video for "Free Woman," it's better for her to cast actual transpeople. 

She/Her/Hers

cacaca

VMAs starts with Ari singing ROM and as it rains it floods and she performs FM in the sea as a mermaid. Confirmed. 

Just now, Franch Toast said:

As a cisgender woman, Gaga pretending to be a transgender woman could get a lot of backlash

Yeah that's not what I was talking about, I was talking about the video itself being for the Transgender people, not her actually being a transgender person, that would be so problematic :derpga:

Well but then again Jo exists so :vegas:

18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just a random idea what if Jo Calderone would transform into a woman ? 

Jo Calderone transformed into a woman will be Lady Gaga :laughga: so what's point?

Just now, Roxanne said:

Jo Calderone transformed into a woman will be Lady Gaga :laughga: so what's point?

I think that was the point :derpga:

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yeah that's not what I was talking about, I was talking about the video itself being for the Transgender people, not her actually being a transgender person, that would be so problematic :derpga:

Got is. Sorry – I misunderstood you. 

(And yeah, I don't think Jo would fly so well in 2020.) 

She/Her/Hers

joannesrats
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That alter ego isn't really a trans person or anything, it's just Gaga in drag

Archived