Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMENiCURE
On 9/16/2020 at 12:43 PM, Hades said:

The album photoshoot is AMAZING. Why is the cover so ugly? :triggered: I can't accept it.

Ava said she wanted a cover to be something from the booklet so I’d assume it was her label. 

Daylight Jokers

Literally every image she posted from that galactic photoshoot is better than the actual album cover. 

Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Literally every image she posted from that galactic photoshoot is better than the actual album cover. 

A Gaga releasing PI as the lead single of Joanne tea

BeIIadonna
On 9/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, Hades said:

The album photoshoot is AMAZING. Why is the cover so ugly? :triggered: I can't accept it.

I've come to like the cover now tbh.. literally every option available was better though. They should've at least done something with the background

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, BeIIadonna said:

I've come to like the cover now tbh.. literally every option available was better though. They should've at least done something with the background

It's not a bad image per se, but whenever I see it, all I see is a hair salon ad. :bradley:

6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

A Gaga releasing PI as the lead single of Joanne tea

PI is one of the best songs from Joanne. :dom:

1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

It's not a bad image per se, but whenever I see it, all I see is a hair salon ad. :bradley:

PI is one of the best songs from Joanne. :dom:

Correction. PI is the worst song on Joanne

OMonster
12 minutes ago, Hades said:

Anyways team Hell. 

groovin.gif groovin.gif groovin.gif

Sorry, I didn't / don't mean to bring undue negativity into this thread. I am looking forward to this album, too.

But that doesn't mean that there's not a very big part of me that is aware of how manufactured and contrived all of this is - and, again, I don't say that to be negative; I say it in response to the pretty objective (and undeniable) gaslighting Ava's team is trying to get away with, here.

And, I'm sorry, but the idea that Ava's agreed PR 'line' on this is that she and Gaga are the only 'blonde pop stars in the game' just makes it all the more transparent. So, it's got nothing to do with the 'crazy' fashion, the outcast anthems, the throwback pop sound, the very heavy leaning on pride / LGBT themes? No? OK, then! 

subtext / fantasy

18 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Correction. PI is the worst song on Joanne

Not when Hey Girl exists :trollga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Archived