đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whole FAME Video stolen

AndreLovesU

Featured Posts

i dont care i dont even like it anymore. i really thought it would be a scheisse mv.

play scheisse, mute fame video.

there you go, bye bye.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

He shouldn't be upset at us watching this! That was interesting and I also agree...why is it that the best scenes are always taken out! :omg: WHY??? No sense...makes no sense..AT ALL!!! :fail:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

AyaKara

play scheisse, mute fame video.

there you go, bye bye.

It doesn't change that it wasn't as Gaga made it sound back when she tweeted in March & the way that she hyped it up. The trailers had more Scheisse than the video did :sweat:

OHMYSWEETJESUS WHY DID THEY CUT IT I'M DYING saubflaS.B V;*hitting head on the keyboard*C;SCVJ.asfv C/Z

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I'm thinking that this was left out because it was around the time of all of those shootings? If I remember correctly

elijahfan

:omg:

Those 20 seconds were amazing :legend:

But I can see why it couldn't actually be aired on T.V

The whole video has never been played entirely on TV, and would never be, censored or uncensored. I can't see why that scene didn't make the final cut, tbh.

Alcina Dimitrescu

-Report to us if you see it

-Put's it in the OP :derpga:

But thank you. That shiz was so amazing :cry:

Damn Gaga wasn't having any of their sh!t.

The FAME commercial is one of my favorite things that Gaga has done. I would love to see it all fully intact.

elijahfan

It doesn't change that it wasn't as Gaga made it sound back when she tweeted in March & the way that she hyped it up. The trailers had more Scheisse than the video did :sweat:

She said the ad would be edited to a special song, and hinted at Scheisse, not that it would be a music video.

But I understand your point, I was surprised too by the minimalist presence of music in the ad. But in what Gaga had told us, no lies were told...

Archived