Jump to content
society

Germanotta vandalizes BLM mural in “blood bath”


lego

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Click bait

 

That’s literally her name. She’s repeated offender. I didn’t write Lady Gaga and it’s quite possible they’re related.:enigma: Any other non-eyerolling comment from you? :ally:

FreePalestine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast

As I wrote on a different thread a few days ago, she’s obviously from Joe’s side. :billie:

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
26 minutes ago, lego said:

She’s repeated offender. 

I’ve heard this phrase somewhere before :billie: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this represented the blood shed from blac people killed and shot 700 times a year apparently. That the statue of liberty with blood could mean that but i guess im totally wrong i dont know this woman tbh so im way off :enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

eeaarrllaalloo

I am disgusted 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Omar Vela

So destroying, set fire to stores and looting is "freedom of protesting" but throwing paint at a BLM mural is criminal?... ok...

 

 

 

 

 

PS: I think both things are wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Not the Germanotta I care for. Hope she rots.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

Gaga doesn't speak about her so I guess she was removed from the family... :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

JazzGa

It would be a cool statement/performance art if she wasn't morally empty inside... like why can't u cosplay as Murdered Lady Liberty and then join the people who are protesting the actual miscarriage of justice here: when there are zero consequences for the murder of unarmed black people. Why is it so hard to understand that THAT is worth protesting, but not whatever white bullsh*t she thinks is happening to her?

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I thought this represented the blood shed from blac people killed and shot 700 times a year apparently. That the statue of liberty with blood could mean that but i guess im totally wrong i dont know this woman tbh so im way off :enigma:

unfortunately no, the rest of her twitter is bashing the BLM movement 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

It would be a cool statement/performance art if she wasn't morally empty inside... like why can't u cosplay as Murdered Lady Liberty and then join the people who are protesting the actual miscarriage of justice here: when there are zero consequences for the murder of unarmed black people. Why is it so hard to understand that THAT is worth protesting, but not whatever white bullsh*t she thinks is happening to her?

Yeah I thought it wouldve been a cool idea to dress as statue of liberty with blood all over, that's a good representation of whats happening there. No real freedom if a group of people is marginalized, the hypocrisy of the word "freedom" used over and over again is baffling 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...