💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Voce Viva in Sephora

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

https://www.sephora.com/product/valentino-voce-viva-eau-de-parfum-P462409

30 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $75.00 || 50 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $100.00  || 100 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $130.00

p462409-av-15-zoom.jpg s2370419-av-20-zoom.jpg

10 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $30.00
s2370427-av-15-zoom.jpgs2370427-av-20-zoom.jpg

Fragrance Family: Florals
Scent Type: Warm Florals
Key Notes: Italian Bergamot, Orange Blossom Absolute, Crystal Moss Accord
Fragrance Description: This scent is an ode to Valentino‘s femininity—a harmony of couture orange blossom absolute and golden gardenia paired with colorful Italian bergamot and mandarin. This perfume is made addictive through an unexpected, cool note of crystal moss accord and vanilla perfume.
About the Bottle: A sleek glass bottle, square and notched on the sides, reveals the light passing through the encapsulated women‘s fragrance, allowing a V of light to emerge. The iconic Valentino rock stud details the chrome cap and collar alongside a vibrant red that contrasts the floral women‘s perfume within.
About the Fragrance: This feminine perfume is intimate and personal, drawing a parallel between the sound of your voice and the scent of your fragrance. Created by the iconic Cool, Color, Couture fashion house, this fragrance celebrates every women‘s voice.

Ingredients : Aqua / Water, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Methyl Anthranilate, Coumarin, Citral, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol ) Citrate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 14700 / Red 4, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeIena Gomez

Why does Gaga keep promoting things that like 75% of her fanbase can’t afford :bear:

Dom Perignon, Tudor, Valentino, even Haus Labs 

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

30 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $75.00

Suddenly I'm bankrupt. :rip:

Pennywise

Yaaaasss queen of capitalism :hor:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

YaaaasGaga
2 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Why does Gaga keep promoting things that like 75% of her fanbase can’t afford :bear:

Because being an Oreos spokeswoman isn't legend tingz  :hor:

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Yaaaasss queen of capitalism :hor:

Forgive me Marx for I'm about to sin :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

RAMROD

OMG YASSS! And it is so cheap also!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MiQuenDroid

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Forgive me Marx for I'm about to sin :messga:

Gaga said "I'm a sinner" in Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe :trollga:

All I ever wanted was love...

10 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

She is promoting that for her fan base from ASIB where she was seen as this classy wealthy woman. Though LM are part of this fan base too, she will touch way more people that way 

Glamourpuss

I can't wait until it's available in the UK so I can spray the tester bottle all over myself. :bear:

Karen Smith
10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I can't wait until it's available in the UK so I can spray the tester bottle all over myself. :bear:

Me Too Watermelon GIF

NewUsername

Are USA perfume prices generally higher? Because these prices are higher than normally for Valentino!

Most Valentino perfumes are about 60 euros (71 USD) for 50ml and can even be found for 50 euros.

The mini bottle looks so good and in line with the latest Valentino perfumes! :flutter: 

Archived