Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Final VMA Power Hour!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Bradley

Wait, we can't vote anymore beyond today?

Let me spam my votes. For those wondering, you can literally type any combination of words like [email protected] and it'd work cause they don't ask for your password.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, we can't vote anymore beyond today?

Let me spam my votes. For those wondering, you can literally type any combination of words like asdadlds@gmail.com and it'd work cause they don't ask for your password.

According to the rules, voting ends today, but Push Artist continues until the actual show date

Guest Messy vers

But I think she will win something. She wouldn't go there for no Reason. That's part of agreement i think. Maybe vanguard's?

shoful

This is my first time trying to vote and what a horrible ****ing mobile page. Trying to cast these votes. I have to sign in 20 times. Then an ad pops up as Im voting that takes me to the page again where I have to sign up and them I have to reboot the. So who the **** knows if my votes were  cast :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

jacs vs looser
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

This is my first time trying to vote and what a horrible ****ing mobile page. Trying to cast these votes. I have to sign in 20 times. Then an ad pops up as Im voting that takes me to the page again where I have to sign up and them I have to reboot the. So who the **** knows if my votes were  cast :toofunny:

Have you tried loading the "desktop site" on your phone? That shows you the website as if you were on a desktop computer. 

Worth mentioning: votes count double right now and for the next hour, so everyone go on and vote! 

shoful
1 minute ago, jacs vs looser said:

Have you tried loading the "desktop site" on your phone? That shows you the website as if you were on a desktop computer. 

Worth mentioning: votes count double right now and for the next hour, so everyone go on and vote! 

Thats what I ended up doing and I think it worked! Thanks!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived