HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Trailer

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I, for one, am very excited for this and def. buying it day 1. It looks amazing and giving Arkham Series vibes.Ā 

-Mark

HeavyMetalLover

It looks good - but I kind of miss the Arkham series atmosphere. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be great, though. Iā€™m a little confused as to where this fits in in the Arkham storyline? Some are saying itā€™s unrelated, but itā€™s taking story cues from the last game, so... Guess weā€™ll see.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Reality
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

It looks good - but I kind of miss the Arkham series atmosphere. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be great, though. Iā€™m a little confused as to where this fits in in the Arkham storyline? Some are saying itā€™s unrelated, but itā€™s taking story cues from the last game, so... Guess weā€™ll see.

I think it is unrelated, but I'm not 100% certain. The people who made the Arkham series did the Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League game, and that looks amazing IMO. I feel like maybe that game is a spin-off of the Arkham series because the same people made it and the same voice actress who voiced Harley in the Arkham games also voices Harley there.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

lavenderblondee

This looks so good.Ā :air:

Admittely, I haven't played the Arkham games and I NEED TO..

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think it is unrelated, but I'm not 100% certain. The people who made the Arkham series did the Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League game, and that looks amazing IMO. I feel like maybe that game is a spin-off of the Arkham series because the same people made it and the same voice actress who voiced Harley in the Arkham games also voices Harley there.Ā 

Right. Iā€™m honestly pretty excited for the SS game after that reveal trailer. I have a lot of faith in that studio. Iā€™m pretty sure the studio thatĀ worked on Arkham Origins is making this game.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

This looks so good.Ā :air:

Admittely, I haven't played the Arkham games and I NEED TO..

OMG you really do.Ā :giveup:

i don't remember ARTPOP

River

plz make Nightwing as naked as possible thanks :giveup:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

HeavyMetalLover
42 minutes ago, River said:

plz make Nightwing as naked as possible thanks :giveup:

EJ9w9JlWsAcD5WB?format=jpg&name=medium

i don't remember ARTPOP

River
40 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: