💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

CONCEPT: Lady Gaga at the VMAs red carpet

FutureIllusion

Featured Posts

FutureIllusion

The VMAs are SO close, and I decided to create a little concept of how I imagine Lady Gaga's red carpet look at the ceremony. It's inspired by the "Chromatica forever" post she uploaded yesterday + the teal hair she's been wearing lately. Hope you all like and enjoy it! Share if you like it! 

FutureIllusion
13 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This is amazing ! I'm expecting her wear something similar to these ^^

Hide contents

IMG_20190302_153240.jpg7e375e3f3eff754ce5cb14943ac58bfaf9af5ac5EfVIfFAXYAokiNZ?format=jpg&name=mediumEZsQwOMWsAIDcZQ?format=jpg&name=medium

I really hope she wears something similar to the album cover, a collapse

FutureIllusion
12 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I don't know how they'll do the red carpet this year tho... Hope we still get one !

If I'm being honest, I think she may not attend but create her own red carpet just like she did back in 2017 with the AMAs performance

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

If I'm being honest, I think she may not attend but create her own red carpet just like she did back in 2017 with the AMAs performance

Yep, I think so as well. There's no way she's not serving us a non-performance look. Plus, she needs to wear something to pick up those awards :lolga:

Actually, now that I think about it, how will artists pick up their awards if the ceremony is happening all over town? :triggered:

FutureIllusion
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yep, I think so as well. There's no way she's not serving us a non-performance look. Plus, she needs to wear something to pick up those awards :lolga:

Actually, now that I think about it, how will artists pick up their awards if the ceremony is happening all over town? :triggered:

The way I have no idea since there is not many info about it

elijahfan
1 hour ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

The way I have no idea since there is not many info about it

The logistics are going to be wild this year :duck:

Archived