💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fortnite merging with the Marvel Universe next season

Eido

Featured Posts

I actually got back on Fortnite two weeks ago (mostly to listen to Rain On Me while driving onto people :ally:) and Epic Games started teasing he next season that will start off next thursday. 

And as a surprise, next season will see the Marvel Comic Universe (and not cinematic universe) be included in the storyline of Fortnite. 

Now, you must be all like "A story ? In a battle-royal ? For kids?" and the answer is yes. Turned out that, in the Fortnite Universe, all the characters are actually stuck in this timeless loop where they always appear in this island and have to fight, die, start again. During Chapter 1, the characters tried to break the loop which resulted in the Zero Point (the source of power and of the loop) to reset and teleport everybody on a second island (aka Chapter 2). 

Anyway, I was bored and wanted to talk about this. 

Sherry

When will they merge with the Chromatica universe :neyde:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

When will they merge with the Chromatica universe :neyde:

I really want a Lady Gaga skin to play with. It would have been so great.

Missed Opportunity

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Weird how they put out all the DC costumes on sale for the past couple of days. Batman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FlopSlurper

Imagine how tired we are. I don't mind these crossovers but they shoved them down our throats by replacing the secret skins with them and now a whole battlepass 😭

Fresco

I felt an undeserved sense of strength playing the ripped Aquaman skin, surveying the seas and porpoise swimming. If Epic wants to pay license fees for comic book characters, let them. If players know the comics, it will be funner. If they don't, it's just another skin. 

The eternal knight skin, has a female body shape with boobs. How awesome is that? Rather rare, as knights were mostly men. Joan of Arc in my mind.

PS. I don't like the level 100 Masked Fade. What were they thinking making a rare black character and then giving him a white mask with horns. :saladga:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived