šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

new music

Mariah Carey - Save The Day (feat. Lauryn Hill)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

He is sleep

You just called her a he, I- hope she doesn't find thisĀ :billie:

@KatieJudasGaga4Ā you see nothingĀ :billie:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

You just called her a he, I- hope she doesn't find thisĀ :billie:

@KatieJudasGaga4Ā you see nothingĀ :billie:

Ā 

npnwbcvvx9v7xkmri2pn.png

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Iā€™m shocked by the comments, Iā€™m a big Mariah fan but listening to this itā€™s..itā€™s just cringe. Maybe I need to listen to it againĀ :saladga:

POPLOVER

Is it just me or it sounds like aĀ cheetah girlsā€™ song? Ā :cryga:Ā Itā€™s rightĀ the kindĀ of song that they would makeĀ :lolly:

migamiga
2 hours ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Can someone please tell me what kind of album The Rarities is? Is it a like brand new album or greatest hits with some new songs?

And is this song totally brand new or re-worked?Ā 

OT: This is sooo good:bradley:

Itā€™s an album of unreleased tracks so technically theyā€™re new to us but werenā€™t written recently or intended to be on the same album. These vocals sound recent though so she probably re-recorded them

insight

Reminds me of the tiring sampling trend during 1997-1999. I couldn't go on through the entire songĀ 

HausOfMark

IDK, something seems off about it but ill give it another listen later. It may be a grower for me.Ā 

-Mark

Archived