💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA: "When you want to perform..."

joannesrats

Featured Posts

Regina George
2 hours ago, Harry said:

If this was a cancellation you guys think it would be filmed and edited in this way with that humour??? :rip: And the VMA account would reply like that?

Some of y’all... worms for brains

Her wording was not it. Worms for brains indeed. 

Not cute right?

Let’s not indirectly call someone stupid because they misunderstood something that was worded poorly, okay? 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

The need for passive aggressiveness on this website is actually embarrassing. The need to make someone look stupid and to make yourself look smarter is embarrassing. People , including myself, misunderstood her poorly worded caption and that is totally okay. Y’all acting as if we are idiots for thinking she alluded at some kind of prerecorded performance from LA is just plain ignorant and plain rude. Take care. 

MessyTop
39 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The need for passive aggressiveness on this website is actually embarrassing. The need to make someone look stupid and to make yourself look smarter is embarrassing. People , including myself, misunderstood her poorly worded caption and that is totally okay. Y’all acting as if we are idiots for thinking she alluded at some kind of prerecorded performance from LA is just plain ignorant and plain rude. Take care. 

This!!!!!

GregJA

Last part looks amazing - the rest I’m confused AF 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Sherry

CTV here we go :tony: and once again liberdade mi amor was right :firega:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

My Name Isnt Alice
2 hours ago, Renie said:

Ok my last one! A lot of the dancers from the ROM video and her band members are quarantined in the same hotel! Notice the same headboards and furniture! Performance incoming!! Jonny said he’s in there for 72 hours. So rehearsals next week? Do we think it will be live or recorded? 

4-C9-ACA47-3-E30-477-B-80-EF-432-D6-C9-B

E05753-F4-21-AE-4-EDD-966-B-0-A690-BDBCE

C863-C04-C-7652-4191-92-B9-C4-AB77-D8623

3-F5-EFE5-D-E0-D3-416-B-B2-C1-F650-AECC2

AFEBCC73-84-D4-4-A34-AD7-F-98-E7-A9-EB90

7-B999-E1-D-E42-A-4578-ADCD-28-EDD4-B02-

F3-A7-CC49-1148-4-B52-922-F-9-E3-B606152

This queens getting ready to slay at the VMA's

eeaarrllaalloo

CTV Today :enigma:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

organic salad
47 minutes ago, Regina George said:

No, her caption was NOT "poorly worded."

Some people are always looking for an excuse to drag her. It is what it is. Mean girls, anyone?

As of today Gaga has performed SHALLOW (released Sep 27, 2018) live at her concerts, the Grammys (Feb 10, 2019) and the Oscars (Feb 24, 2019)...

Concerts and award shows ONLY. ON STAGE.   

I don't know why anyone'd expect any different with Chromatica. :ladyhaha:

Regina George
7 minutes ago, organic salad said:

No, her caption was NOT "poorly worded."

Some people are always looking for an excuse to drag her. It is what it is. Mean girls, anyone?

As of today Gaga has performed SHALLOW (released Sep 27, 2018) live at her concerts, the Grammys (Feb 10, 2019) and the Oscars (Feb 24, 2019)...

Concerts and award shows ONLY. ON STAGE.   

I don't know why anyone'd expect any different with Chromatica. :ladyhaha:

Yes it was poorly worded. Next..

7 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

No i mean.. There are plenty of artists out there filming performances for TV and internet streaming events. It's not as if she couldn't put a performance together. Look at all the work Katy's been doing lately. It's not impossible is my point. 

She probably has arranged performances way before Covid-19

If my memory serves right, she has a certain budget for album promos, she probably wants to keep all of them by simply postponing these events to next year:ohwell:

7 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

No i mean.. There are plenty of artists out there filming performances for TV and internet streaming events. It's not as if she couldn't put a performance together. Look at all the work Katy's been doing lately. It's not impossible is my point. 

“For my fans at a live concert” not digital 

Daylight Jokers

Oh my god, it's just a light-hearted video and some of you managed to make a fuss about it and now everyone's arguing.

She wouldn't announce a cancellation of performance this way. She's not that cruel.

Archived