Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's "GUCCI" looks to add Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Al Pacino, De Niro

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

RAMROD

All these legendary actors :applause:

Gaga will need to do some deep acting when paired with Adam Driver. And I cannot wait! Hope Adam get casted! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

A lot of movies especially BIG movies from studios with big budgets, have been adding soundtracks for promo forever so it’s more than likely Gaga will executive produce it and put together the soundtrack so I’d expect some good ass runway house bops if they wanna do that, because it would be set in the 90s. Maybe she’ll even have some DJWS or Bloodpop remixes of 90s house classics.

This seems like a much more dramatic movie though. Maybe she'll help produce the score, but she's certainly not going to produce a soundtrack like ASIB. Yes this is big budget, and yes this could be a really big movie, but it doesn't scream "THIS MOVIE NEEDS A SOUNDTRACK" to me. A nice movie score would be just fine. Let's not expect Chromatica level bops or anything like that :sweat: 

Besides, I want/hope that Gaga differentiates her music career and her acting career. She doesn't need to write a soundtrack for every movie she's in, and she doesn't need to always be playing someone who's a singer or an artist. 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Adam and Jared? really? :green: ok i guess

Cant wait for Gagita to outshine them both :vegas:

I'm iffy on Jared, but Adam's a fantastic actor.

🃏🖤👹

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

the way Adam and Gaga resemble the actual people

MEGA16798-010.jpg gucci-wife-1-2000.jpeg

Oh I am SO here for this :giveup: I said ASIB would flop and it went on to smash so I'm going to say this movie will flop too for good luck :giveup:

monsieurRed
7 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

I’m not going to feel like my life is complete until I’ve seen Gaga play this iconic scene:

“Patrizia, why did you hire a hitman to kill Maurizio Gucci? Why didn’t you shoot him yourself?” badgered the reporter.

“My eyesight is not so good,” she lobbed back. “I didn’t want to miss.”

this is giving me paparazzi, i killed my boyfriend energy 

🧚‍♀️

Madam Margolyes

Gaga and Adam Driver in a movie? :tony:

And imagine all the incoming nose jokes too :bradley:

Bradley

This film is so getting multiple Oscar nominations including Best Actress and Best Supporting Actors (at least TWO!)

Bradley
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Oh I am SO here for this :giveup: I said ASIB would flop and it went on to smash so I'm going to say this movie will flop too for good luck :giveup:

If you're right please excommunicate yourself from this cult. :giveup:

Archived