Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Your shiny Pokémon

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Started going through Pokémon Go and I got curious about what shinies y’all are most proud of or what shinies you really want to catch. Doesn’t matter what game.

My shiny Drifblim is my favorite:

2607-BA17-5630-4-D11-A99-B-8137-EE317-F1

I have a shiny Gengar, Gyarados, Alakazam, Gardevoir, Infernape, Sharpedo, Granbull, Flygon, Clafairy, and Dratini but they’re not as special because they were all acquired on community days or special events. Drifblim was a complete surprise at a parking lot. 

I also have a shiny Zigzagoon on Alpha Saphire. Encountered it randomly but I can’t find my 2DS 😭.

GagaSine

I only play Pokémon Go now but I have a shiny bulbasaur (sadly the party hat kind so he can‘t evolve),  beedrill, Butterfree, hypno, pikachu, Sunkern & sunflora, Alolan Muk, gible, Rosalia, and a few others I think.

This was very hard to type with autocorrect lol

eta: I checked and I also have ampharos, gastly, weezing, cyndaquil & typhlosion, pupitar which I am waiting to evolve so I can have a shiny tyranitar and a Luxio I am also hoping to evolve eventually 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

I only play Pokémon Go now but I have a shiny bulbasaur (sadly the party hat kind so he can‘t evolve),  beedrill, Butterfree, hypno, pikachu, Sunkern & sunflora, Alolan Muk, gible, Rosalia, and a few others I think.

This was very hard to type with autocorrect lol

I’m so jealous you have a shiny La Rosalia 😭

Pennywise
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

On Go?

Yes, I don't play anymore tho. I'd only started because my ex was playing and it was cute :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Hades

Shiny Ho-oh is my buddy. I also have a 95% shiny alolan marowak. The rest are more common like Tauros, Lickitung, Mankey etc. :flower:

LateToCult
Just now, Pennywise said:

Yes, I don't play anymore tho. I'd only started because my ex was playing and it was cute :fatcat:

It’s still cute to play. :nails:
Less and less people play but I think it’s still fun. :messga:

xoxo Craig

I have a shiny Lapras, Flygon, Bronzong, Minccino, Shelder, and a shiny Skitty... along with 2 shiny magikarp.

I have a normal, a shiny, and a shadow Lapras :vegas:

End Racism Now

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

I forgot my shiny Unown. :bear:

I’ve never even encountered an Unown on go. :messga:

Hades
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I’ve never even encountered an Unown on go. :messga:

I caught him during the make up for the pogo fest with an incense. 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Hades said:

I caught him during the make up for the pogo fest with an incense. 

I didn’t participate in that event. Didn’t even know it happened. :bear:

3 minutes ago, calmar said:

Anyway, I have a good number of shinies on go. My most recent is Starmie. :) 

I wanted a shiny staryu so bad during last week’s event but I never caught one. I snagged a Gengar, Gyarados, Dratini, and Clefairy these last few weeks but I really wanted a staryu. :messga:

Archived