💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have Your Chromatica Thoughts Changed?

Enzo

Featured Posts

So

The album's been out for a while now 

Have your initial thoughts on it changed? 

Have your disliked track grown on you? 

Did you develop an unusual hate towards a song you loved at first?

I hated Fre* Wom*n at first, I thought it was a fil*er

But now I like it just like the rest of the album :whitney:even though it is still my least fav 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Used to hate replay but now i really like it. My faves remain the same (ROM, Plastic Doll, Sine, 1000 Doves, Babylon). I still think it's her weakest album but that could change in a few years. 

Born in Chromatica

My thoughts have slightly changed, I used to dislike Babylon and now I can listen to it (although it is still my least favourite on the album). Chromatica 2 to 911 will always be the best part of the album, nothing will change that. I enjoy Enigma and Replay much more now which is great, and 1000 Doves is becoming a favourite of mine as well.

So I guess I say I appreciate and enjoy the album a lot more and I just enjoy the journey Gaga gave us with this album. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Pop Music

used to not like Replay but now love it 

besides that I still agree the album is skip free and i'm just so excited for what else is to come (mainly the tour) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Head Empty

It changed in the first week (mainly that I started liking Sour Candy) but after that my opinion has stayed pretty stable :ohwell:

Nope. I still love it as the day it released. Stupid Love and 911 are still my least favorite but they’re still good songs.

Stephen

I initially loved SFA but now it’s just meh :bradley:

I initially was meh on 911 but now I’m addicted :mark:

HotLikeMexico

I only liked the first half of the album and the last tracks on my initial listen. The middle I thought was meh with the exception of 911 because it's insanely catchy. Then when I started to look at the lyrics on the 3rd and 4th listen, and listening to Gaga's interview, I was realized these songs sound "happy" but they really aren't. It's all a giant mask which a lot of darkness hidden behind it. Ive learned to love the album and appreciate it. It's not my fave Gaga album but I think it' a very solid piece of work. Overall, I'm happy Gaga can still make pop music that doesn't sound like it's try hard and trying to be "young," it's still pop but I still think overall there's a maturity to it. Sine from Above, Enigma, Babylon, Alice and Rain on Me are my favorites.

P.S. I really don't care for Fun Tonight. I like the lyrics but I dunno, I just don't vibe with it. I don't know if it's the instrumental, the singing butit's just not for me, I find myself skipping it more often than none.

I also wish Free Woman's instrumental was different. I thought it was really basic and sounded like something that could've already been on the radio.

TWICE on hatius

Same:

Rain On Me is an undeniable smash of the year. Stupid Love is still cute. Free Woman demo is still worse than the album version. Babylon is second best closer, after TEOG. The third act ate the entire the other two. Fun Tonight is emotional and funny at the same time.

Change:

Alice, SFA and 911 age.

Plastic Doll is bad.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

DelusionalGaga

I love most songs now. I guess I was really let down by the production when the album dropped. I'm still not completely in love with how some songs are produced but I can definitely say it's a great album. 

1 minute ago, TWICE said:

Plastic Doll is bad.

:triggered:

That better change 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

KatieJudasGaga4
27 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Used to hate replay but now i really like it. My faves remain the same (ROM, Plastic Doll, Sine, 1000 Doves, Babylon).

Taste

Sneaky Oliver

I still love the whole album just as much but when it comes to the tracks I'd say my ranking has changed. Especially Replay and Free Woman. I listen to these two a lot more often now than I did before. Sine From Above and Stupid Love, on the other hand... I listen to them way less than I used to do.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

holy scheisse

Replay lost its replayability for me

Free woman emerged as my top fav song of them all after not being one of my favs on first listen

Enigma continues to grow on me with each listen and I think it's one of the best songs now 

911 remains s-tier

I don't listen to act 3

And that's my truth 

Archived