news

VMAs: Gaga X Ariana

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nathantj594

Gosh y’all are some damn Debby Downers! Literally no performances or promo since the album era started and you whine about it being “an old song”!! We are the only fan base that hates success!!! 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

RodeckDanny

OH MY ****ING GOD I CANT BREATHE

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

LG2008
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Medley they said :teehee:

I wish it was a medley including ROM, Sour Candy and Free Woman... Stupid Love deserves a performance, too... It's going to be a serve anyways :firega:

I'm not ready :bradley:

Oyster

the fact that any one person can complain about this shows how toxic this site can be. this is the best news we’ve had since album release day. 

FentyGa
24 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

They just said that what she’s performing is rain on me tho :huh: neither vmas or Gaga ever said anything about a medley 

I wouldn’t get my hopes up 

oh ofc i’ll be happy regardless, but i also feel like gaga wouldnt wanna reveal exactly what she’s doing. we’ll see, though. i’m 70/30 (70% being it’s just rain on me)

1 hour ago, Oyster said:

the fact that any one person can complain about this shows how toxic this site can be. this is the best news we’ve had since album release day. 

One person's words/actions doesn’t define the entire site. Just shows what kind of person THEY are.

blankpaper
24 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

They just said that what she’s performing is rain on me tho :huh: neither vmas or Gaga ever said anything about a medley 

I wouldn’t get my hopes up 

But it wouldn’t be GGD without everyone deciding what they want is going to happen and then melting down when it doesn’t :bear:

reality’s tight if the music is right

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

But it wouldn’t be GGD without everyone deciding what they want is going to happen and then melting down when it doesn’t :bear:

i know you’re making a general statement, but i wanna clear my name, i’m ok with whatever happens! i wasn’t even expecting her to acknowledge the vma nominations, let alone attend, let alone PERFORM, and with ariana at that. so i’ll be happy regardless, i just would love medley, that’s all:enigma:

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i know you’re making a general statement, but i wanna clear my name, i’m ok with whatever happens! i wasn’t even expecting her to acknowledge the vma nominations, let alone attend, let alone PERFORM, and with ariana at that. so i’ll be happy regardless, i just would love medley, that’s all:enigma:

Sorry, wasn’t directed at you! :kara:

reality’s tight if the music is right

TimisaMonster

I can already imagine the rain effects and the stage design... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived