Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome
9 hours ago, PETTY said:

when they jump into the hole :bradley:

#bringbacktherollercoasters :bradley:

OMG this. Makin' Magic Coaster is the best! I wish I could experience it on real life... :enigma:

memomemome
9 hours ago, PETTY said:

omg superstar was a cultural shift for me :bradley: but it was so hard for me to become a big celeb :air:

Don't forget to Stream this bop and vote for Video of the year

But really though, the Sims 1 Soundtrack is everything :tony: I really loved Superstar & Hot Date soundtrack... recent sims soundtrack isn't quite memorable on the other hand...

GlitterAndGrease

I don't  have an experience with the sims 1 but I give it props for paving the way for the next ones

The Sims 2: Well, I've been playing the sims 2 since 2007 and I just love it. No matter how many things were improved in the future games, this game is just too special to me. I even used to make sims 2 videos on youtube

The Sims 3: IMO this game was ahead of it's time. The designer tool, the open world made it and the expansions features made it too heavy and laggish even for powerful gaming PCs but feature wise I think it's the fullest one. My only issue is that the sims are kinda ugly compared to the sims 2 and 4

The Sims 4: With this one EA really tried to make it lighter and easier to run and they did. But there are too many things missing. And some expansions seem unnecessary. Still a great game (Currently playing).

For the Sims 5 EA needs to combine The open world and features of the sims 3 with the improved graphics and lightness of the sims 4 and the iconic factor of the sims 2

Head Empty

I probably played The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 equally, but I'm gonna say I prefer 3 in terms of gameplay :bradley:. The amount of time I spent creating houses is unreal :air:

But I do feel like the series loses charm with each rendition. I never really got into The Sims 4, but it just felt like a cash crab from the get-go.

Cello

Sims 1 for the nostalgia and perfect soundtrack. Sims 4 for the build mode. 

she/her đź’— free my mind

eeaarrllaalloo

sims 2 duh

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

You mean The Sims 1, 2, 3 and 2,5

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived