đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 1, 2, 3 or 4?

petty

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

The sims 3 is the best. The sims 4 art is nice in some ways but it's just so lifeless. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, memomemome said:

The Sims 1 for Nostalgia Reasons, and Superstar! :staymad:

omg superstar was a cultural shift for me :bradley: but it was so hard for me to become a big celeb :air:

Anderson123

I’ve been playing since The Sims 1 base game so that and TS2 are some of my favorite childhood memories and I still enjoy them today. I did play TS3 but got busy with college that barely got to enjoy the expansion packs that by the time it was finished it became this heavy sized game with a lot of bugs but the open world was such a good improvement.

As of right now I love playing TS4 the most. Sims look the best, world is gorgeous, building is amazing and lots of pretty good furniture even though I wish the packs wouldn't have limited content compared to previous generations.  Can’t really pick one, they feel like children. 

alsemanche

2 for gameplay, 3 for building and creating sims 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I’ve been playing since The Sims 1 base game so that and TS2 are some of my favorite childhood memories and I still enjoy them today. I did play TS3 but got busy with college that barely got to enjoy the expansion packs that by the time it was finished it became this heavy sized game with a lot of bugs but the open world was such a good improvement.

As of right now I love playing TS4 the most. Sims look the best, world is gorgeous, building is amazing and lots of pretty good furniture even though I wish the packs have limited content compared to previous generations.  Can’t really pick one, they feel like children. 

this is meeeee :bradley:

Born in Chromatica
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

What did I miss? I’ve read numerous theories but I don’t remember it happening while I was playing...

Her disappearance doesn't occur in game, it occurred before we start to play Pleasantview. According to the storyline of Pleasantview, she was last seen on Don Lothario's deck...

There is a Bella Goth in Pleasantview and Strangetown. The Bella Goth in Pleasantview is hidden in the game, while the Strangetown Bella is a townie. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Sneaky Oliver

TS3’s open world + TS4’s graphics = perfect combo! TS4 lack the details and texture but I can’t deny everything looks prettier and more polished!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

gagzus

I love them all, even 3 had a so much promise. But The Sims has so much nostalgia in my childhood and even now I love playing the original like I’m a kid again.

so The Sims for me is the best followed by 4 then 2 then 3

sarahb

2 is good but I love 3. I've been playing it for like 10 years and I still haven't gotten around to doing everything. There's something about 4 I don't like, idk it feels too....sterile. Like it just doesn't have the same 'soul' as 2 or 3 (never played 1). 

Like I've got a few expansions for it and I'll give it another go eventually but I'm still enjoying 3.

Archived